TI really on some fukk nikka shyt.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
On the one hand, his son seemed to be an a$$hole, on the other hand, some people who aren't happy with their life encounter people who are seemingly doing well/are happy and will try to pull them down.

I didn't see the start of the altercation so the cook breh might have been 100% right to go off on TI’s son but he could've just been hating and King responded by acting like a spoiled brat.

The only thing I’d bet on is King isn't built for the shenanigans, so wrong or right imo he should start moving like the well mannered young man he actually is on the inside.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was taught treat everyone with respect no matter where they are in life some
People are taught that there are people beneath them, I’m thankful and blessed for being taught empathy
It was a very teachable moment. But respect goes both ways. Just because you are doing well in life don’t mean you supposed to let someone else disrespect you because they are broke.

Disrespect is disrespect. I’m not giving a nikka a pass just because he make waffles for a living. Naw son.
:yeshrug:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Oh damn I ain’t even see this thread when I made the other one ti def on some fukk nikka shyt

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
On the one hand, his son seemed to be an a$$hole, on the other hand, some people who aren't happy with their life encounter people who are seemingly doing well/are happy and will try to pull them down.

I didn't see the start of the altercation so the cook breh might have been 100% right to go off on TI’s son but he could've just been hating and King responded by acting like a spoiled brat.

The only thing I’d bet on is King isn't built for the shenanigans, so wrong or right imo he should start moving like the well mannered young man he actually is on the inside.
Everything you said.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It was a very teachable moment. But respect goes both ways. Just because you are doing well in life don’t mean you supposed to let someone else disrespect you because they are broke.

Disrespect is disrespect. I’m not giving a nikka a pass just because he make waffles for a living. Naw son.
:yeshrug:
If the cook said some fukk shyt to Tip son then he had the right to check it. But for Tip to say that fukk shyt about being on another level and clowning dude job is some lame shyt. He was a pissy lil nikka from Bankhead/Clay Co himself and still rep the West side and the low income people over there. Is it Ochie Wallie or One Mic?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Atlanta brehs doing cornball extra shyt is just part of their culture let jit rock just hope he doesn't run into the wrong one....