TI really on some fukk nikka shyt.

Daps
It was a very teachable moment. But respect goes both ways. Just because you are doing well in life don’t mean you supposed to let someone else disrespect you because they are broke.

Disrespect is disrespect. I’m not giving a nikka a pass just because he make waffles for a living. Naw son.
:yeshrug:
Bro you’re supposed to have some sense. Do you think the waffle house workers just started in on him for no reason? We know TI’s homosexual son was in the wrong. Look how he talks. That’s all I need to know to tell you he was in the wrong. Whole family is trash. Leave restaurant and fast food workers alone.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Clifford has been king of the arrogant,smart
dumb nikkas for sometime now.
why wouldnt it rub off on his albino dyke daughter?
:beli:

how she should have been raised.

UKVu0t8.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bro you’re supposed to have some sense. Do you think the waffle house workers just started in on him for no reason? We know TI’s homosexual son was in the wrong. Look how he talks. That’s all I need to know to tell you he was in the wrong. Whole family is trash. Leave restaurant and fast food workers alone.
Right, cause nikkas don’t hate on people for no reason huh?:comeon:

Look breh, I don’t know shyt about him being in the wrong. I’m only going off the video. That’s y’all problem right there. You try to fill in the blank with your own narrative instead of just saying you don’t know wtf started it and just off the video. And several times he said “leave me alone” and “stop talking to me”. Should’ve been dead there if they weren’t instigating shyt. Just because someone give that energy back don’t mean it’s their fault just because they are better off.

If he in the wrong then he in the wrong. But he ain’t in the wrong just because it was some nikkas flipping waffles. fukk outta here. Them folks be some of the most disrespectful muthafukkas just because they stuck working that type of job. I ain’t trying to hear that shyt. Ain’t nobody getting passes from me. More money than me, less money, it don’t matter. I’m holding everybody responsible for the shyt that come out they mouth.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If the cook said some fukk shyt to Tip son then he had the right to check it. But for Tip to say that fukk shyt about being on another level and clowning dude job is some lame shyt. He was a pissy lil nikka from Bankhead/Clay Co himself and still rep the West side and the low income people over there. Is it Ochie Wallie or One Mic?
I agree with this too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
If the cook said some fukk shyt to Tip son then he had the right to check it. But for Tip to say that fukk shyt about being on another level and clowning dude job is some lame shyt. He was a pissy lil nikka from Bankhead/Clay Co himself and still rep the West side and the low income people over there. Is it Ochie Wallie or One Mic?
I used to cook at Waffle House. Man who knows what really happened lol. All I know is Waffle House customers can be some real a$$holes sometimes