Thunder Rosa during her injury absence: "There were days that I wanted to kill myself"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She’s got serious issues. All the heat and other out of the ring bullshyt. The fact that her injury is so secretive says it all.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
What is it about this generation that make y'all want to one y'all selves at the drop of a hat?:why:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna look too far into all this.

I will say that it must suck felling like or having to take shyt from Britt. But then she's one step removed from the boss/bosses. She's with Adam Cole, he's close with the Elite and they are EVPs. Think about all the perks that come with that. It's no secret that Britt is a terrible wrestler but she had one of the longest reigns in AEW, woman or man. And that's despite her reign being garbage for waaay too long. I would absolutely hate working with her based on all those outside factors as well as her not being up to snuff in the ring.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Rosa just needs to play "whoop that trick" on repeat and throw hands with all her haters. Get fired. Triple H will definitely bring in Rosa

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
THANK YOU!!

Here's the thing about Indie wrestling. Despite the fact that its has the stigma of being a goofy flippy nonsensical cac haven, the reality is that the promotions can be fun AF. There seems to be more unity and care put into those shows than an episode of Rampage because its a bunch of struggling or getting by wrestlers doing their due diligence.

The fact that Tony allows this toxic fukking mess of a roster, to just do their thing screams WCW, and we all seen how that went :aicmon:. There really needs to be regulation, social media guidelines, a locker room leader that's not a concussed goofy that haven't matured yet, and a booker that actually can put his nuts down instead of trying to be a fukking groupie to these wrestlers.

The Rosa/Britt nonsense, CM Punk bullshyt, The Elite foolishness, the new show coming in June, and the dirtsheets playing games with emotions is just killing the entire vibes altogether.

"They never should have gave those nikkas money!!!"

-Phonte

So basically you are saying AEW needs someone like this guy to own and book the company :jbhmm:

licensed-image

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So basically you are saying AEW needs someone like this guy to own and book the company :jbhmm:

licensed-image

:huhldup:I want a promoter with a backbone, not satan himself:whoa:. Suge would somehow have CM Punk dangling over the ledge like Vanilla Ice because he's happy to be there :damn:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup:I want a promoter with a backbone, not satan himself:whoa:. Suge would somehow have CM Punk dangling over the ledge like Vanilla Ice because he's happy to be there :damn:
Yeah but Snowman is all up in the video, On all the events making announcements, hugging all the guests awkwardly.

How bout something all the way different to be running the AEW show.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Rosa just needs to play "whoop that trick" on repeat and throw hands with all her haters. Get fired. Triple H will definitely bring in Rosa
As a coach, which wouldn't be necessarily a bad thing with her back so she can get them benefits.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
As a coach, which wouldn't be necessarily a bad thing with her back so she can get them benefits.
I don't hate it. But, like Del Rey before her. I think Rosa deserves a run at least on NXT or the main before going full coach. Like man had Del Rey been a monster champ on the NXT circuit before she transitioned into the ultimate Women's wrestling coach. Bruh She'd be a total legend in the WWE space to go with her Indy cred.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't hate it. But, like Del Rey before her. I think Rosa deserves a run at least on NXT or the main before going full coach. Like man had Del Rey been a monster champ on the NXT circuit before she transitioned into the ultimate Women's wrestling coach. Bruh She'd be a total legend in the WWE space to go with her Indy cred.
What would be the point in sticking her in NXT? They already have 43-year-old Meiko Satomura to fill that old veteran role. And she'd be taking a paycut to be a talent in NXT.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
What would be the point in sticking her in NXT? They already have 43-year-old Meiko Satomura to fill that old veteran role. And she'd be taking a paycut to be a talent in NXT.
I want her on the main. You said she should be a coach. I'm just saying if she's going to be a Coach might as well let her be a beast on NXT since that is what as a Coach she's going to get a ton of a facetime on. That is the only thing that I think has made Del Rey not feel as important to the Women's Revolution in the WWE. Because "THEIR" audience never really got to see how good she was. If you're going to make Rosa coach in WWE let her cook some where in the WWE sphere. Preferably on the Main, but no doubt in NXT.

:manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I want her on the main. You said she should be a coach. I'm just saying if she's going to be a Coach might as well let her be a beast on NXT since that is what as a Coach she's going to get a ton of a facetime on. That is the only thing that I think has made Del Rey not feel as important to the Women's Revolution in the WWE. Because "THEIR" audience never really got to see how good she was. If you're going to make Rosa coach in WWE let her cook some where in the WWE sphere. Preferably on the Main, but no doubt in NXT.

:manny:
I don't really see the point in WWE bring her in as a talent at her age and with her back problems. Not like she is an elite talent. Especially not with WWE wanting to focus on making their main roster younger.