Thunder Rosa during her injury absence: "There were days that I wanted to kill myself"

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Thunder Rosa seems to have beef with alot of people in the industry. Britt Baker been shytting on her for years. Toni Storm called her out for pulling an HBK and not dropping the belt. She broke Jamie Hayter's nose and hid in the bathroom afterwards. The sandbagging incident against Marina Shafir.

She started shooting on Ivelisse in a match that led to Ivelisse getting canned.

Emi Sakura called her a trash champion after she stunk up a match.

GCW wrestlers called her out for bullying.

So either this is all just one big conspiracy at the hands of Britt Baker. Or Thunder Rosa is not as innocent as she portrays herself to be. :jbhmm:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I remember that Ivelisse shyt, i get that Ivelisse just completely stopped selling but it was quite clear Thunder Rosa was tryna make her look bad

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thunder Rosa seems to have beef with alot of people in the industry. Britt Baker been shytting on her for years. Toni Storm called her out for pulling an HBK and not dropping the belt. She broke Jamie Hayter's nose and hid in the bathroom afterwards. The sandbagging incident against Marina Shafir.

She started shooting on Ivelisse in a match that led to Ivelisse getting canned.

Emi Sakura called her a trash champion after she stunk up a match.

GCW wrestlers called her out for bullying.

So either this is all just one big conspiracy at the hands of Britt Baker. Or Thunder Rosa is not as innocent as she portrays herself to be. :jbhmm:

1. She wanted to drop it but Tony told her to keep it, which is why they have the meaningless TBS title now.
2. Both things can be true.

Not saying Rosa is an angel, but Britt seems like an insecure woman who will hold animosity over the littlest things.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Someone please inform me if I'm wrong, but it seems like AEW is like most promotions. You sign a contract that pays per appearance, but if you're hurt, I would assume they either get paid a reduced portion of the money or none at all.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Someone please inform me if I'm wrong, but it seems like AEW is like most promotions. You sign a contract that pays per appearance, but if you're hurt, I would assume they either get paid a reduced portion of the money or none at all.
Don’t know about the reduced part, but I thought Tony’s said in the past that he’s paid talent while they were out hurt

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Most of the bigger promotions pay injured talent. For example Big E's been out what almost a year, I don't think he's gone without a check, WWE even helped with bills. They've also got a couple girls on the main roster and NXT rehabbing ACL tears and they'll still get comp while out.

Time worked is where promotions can do stuff like contract freezes until they can perform again, they don't usually mess with injured talent's money though.