Thunder Rosa during her injury absence: "There were days that I wanted to kill myself"

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Anyone that actually believes any pro wrestling locker room is 100% happy all the time, holding hands, and singing together is a gullible dumbass.

Stop the whataboutisms stooges. Every wrestling promotion is toxic for the talent. Ask any pro wrestler.
The same can be said about regular jobs. There’s drama in every 9-5. shyt, look at all the drama that happens on this site. :dead:

Humanity been going at each other since we’ve been here. But but AEW, huh? :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The same can be said about regular jobs. There’s drama in every 9-5. shyt, look at all the drama that happens on this site. :dead:

Humanity been going at each other since we’ve been here. But but AEW, huh? :mjlol:

:Stooge: "Everyone in the WWE locker room loves each other and works towards a common goal to entertain the WWE Universe"
:Stooge: "AEW is a Sloppy Shop. No way would Daddy Hunter allow any sort of infighting or negative feelings"

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Didn’t Tony Khan’s dumb ass say he thinks conflict amongst the wrestlers (as a shoot) is a good thing?

I mean these are things that someone would say having not been in a wrestling locker room and gone through conflict there but raised off dirt sheets and being intruiged by the results

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Stop the whataboutisms stooges. Every wrestling promotion is toxic for the talent. Ask any pro wrestler.
I don't think anyone would dispute that. But it's AEW that sold themselves on being Kumbya and continue to act as if everyone loved each other until Punk showed up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think anyone would dispute that. But it's AEW that sold themselves on being Kumbya

Everyone did seem happy at first because they had a common goal. But then they reached their goal and egos came into play as well as natural human behaviors.

This talking point about "THEY LIEEEDD!!!" is fukking dumb. Who cares if they did or didn't :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Everyone did seem happy at first because they had a common goal. But then they reached their goal and egos came into play as well as natural human behaviors.

This talking point about "THEY LIEEEDD!!!" is fukking dumb. Who cares if they did or didn't :mjlol:
Who cares about any of this? If you're bullshytting you gotta expect people to call you out about it. Same thing goes for hypocrisy. You on Jaguars payroll?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't even want to begin to imagine how toxic a women's wrestling locker room can be after working in two medical offices that are like 80% women. Women be undermining each other behind their backs for the prettiest shyt imaginable. They like List-era Jericho

Didn't put a period at the end of that sentence? You just made the list!
Didn't push your chair in? YOu just made the list!
Put that piece of paper in the trash can instead of recycling bin? You just made the list!
You put vanilla frosting instead of cream cheese frosting on those cupcakes? You just made the list!
One minute late because the school bus was late to pick up your child? You just made the list!