Thunder Rosa during her injury absence: "There were days that I wanted to kill myself"

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand Rosa being depressed about the back pain that won't go away and the possibility of not being able to wrestle again. I have a family member who hurt his back at work, and he was messed up for years. He got surgery that made the pain manageable, but he told me when the pain wouldn't stop he thought about ending it all.

I don't like that she apologized to the other women over some carny bullshyt. In the end, whoever has a make believe play fight belt is meaningless compared to the health of the performers. Saraya should know better. She's one accidental blow from a very bad injury. Toni Storm shared the same lockerroom with Hana Kimura so she knows how bullying someone when they are vulnerable can turn out tragic. Just lame behavior by the other female wrestlers.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can understand Rosa being depressed about the back pain that won't go away and the possibility of not being able to wrestle again. I have a family member who hurt his back at work, and he was messed up for years. He got surgery that made the pain manageable, but he told me when the pain wouldn't stop he thought about ending it all.

I don't like that she apologized to the other women over some carny bullshyt. In the end, whoever has a make believe play fight belt is meaningless compared to the health of the performers. Saraya should know better. She's one accidental blow from a very bad injury. Toni Storm shared the same lockerroom with Hana Kimura so she knows how bullying someone when they are vulnerable can turn out tragic. Just lame behavior by the other female wrestlers.
Britt is probably pissed that Rosa gave her the best match she's ever had, and she has been complete shyt before and after it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No more overtime finishes unless he tells you too.

Go over a few seconds if you want :ufdup:

Suge: "aye Dave...tell them hoes that Vince is the devil or some shyt"

Dave: "ummmmmm ughhhhh how do I go about doing that?" :ld:

*Cigar smoke foams the air*

Suge: "use you mouth nikka" :ufdup: