Thumbs up to steph curry and his beautiful wife

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Let these nikkas dream. They want to believe the girl is really down for them :mjlol:

There's no such thing as a "down chick" when you're a college athlete. Let alone one of the best players on the team. I remember this dude I grew up with back in high school breaking state records left and right, on the city newspaper every other week, top ranked in the state, had crazy local fame. He could have stole my girl if he wanted. He could have taken any nikka's girl in the city to be honest :outbackcac: Thats just high school. Imagine what its like in college :outbackcac:
He met her in High School at a church getaway. Now if you want to say she was on him because his pops was rich you can make that case but nobody in high school thought that nikka was going to the league. Davidson was the best scholarship offer he got and nobody ever went to the league from there IIRC.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
He met her in High School at a church getaway. Now if you want to say she was on him because his pops was rich you can make that case but nobody in high school thought that nikka was going to the league. Davidson was the best scholarship offer he got and nobody ever went to the league from there IIRC.

Im pretty sure Steph has been that dude at every step in his life. A quick wiki check shows he was all-state, all-conference, mvp and led his team to three conference titles. If it makes you feel better to act like he was a normal nikka in high school, then do you playa. The nikka I grew up with wasnt half of that and he was a local celebrity in my city.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Im pretty sure Steph has been that dude at every step in his life. A quick wiki check shows he was all-state, all-conference, mvp and led his team to three conference titles. If it makes you feel better to act like he was a normal nikka in high school, then do you playa. The nikka I grew up with wasnt half of that and he was a local celebrity in my city.
Breh, Jeremy Lin was the man in high school too and couldn't get a Scholarship from Stanford which is in the same city he went to HS. Nobody expected Steph Curry to make it to the league, if he was what you said he was he would not have went to Davidson. He would've at least went to NC State.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Breh, Jeremy Lin was the man in high school too and couldn't get a Scholarship from Stanford which is in the same city he went to HS. Nobody expected Steph Curry to make it to the league, if he was what you said he was he would not have went to Davidson. He would've at least went to NC State.

You know what...I don't even care.

You right. He was a normal regular high school kid and the chicks wasn't on him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You know what...I don't even care.

You right. He was a normal regular high school kid and the chicks wasn't on him.
Never said that, I said the colleges wasn't on him and you say they was. Nobody has ever chosen Davidson as a way to get to the NBA and you sound foolish suggesting he had better options but didn't take them.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i understand the man on ya fav squad but to keep up with whom he dating/married
or come up with these stupid theories on whether she a good person or not.....a lil over the top

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Never said that, I said the colleges wasn't on him and you say they was. Nobody has ever chosen Davidson as a way to get to the NBA and you sound foolish suggesting he had better options but didn't take them.

No I didn't....I wasn't never talking about that :upsetfavre:

You talkin about colleges recruiting him. Im talking about the female attention a star athlete gets and the irony of calling someone a down chick, when you been that nikka since grade school. If you gonna jump in an argument, get the shiit right. A nikka won three championships but, no girls was on him. He was just a regular unpopular nobody, huh? :upsetfavre: Shorty really took a huge leap of faith getting with Stephen Curry, huh? :upsetfavre:

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Shorty will have a nikka on some J Cole Power Trip type shyt :ohlawd:

tumblr_mzi3l4LGMd1t0c11ro1_500.gif