Thumbs up to steph curry and his beautiful wife

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Jeremy Lin was the man in high school too and couldn't get a Scholarship from Stanford which is in the same city he went to HS. Nobody expected Steph Curry to make it to the league, if he was what you said he was he would not have went to Davidson. He would've at least went to NC State.
:what:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The Curry's are obviously above the pitfalls of "baller" and the low brow culture that permeates the NBA. This is true "black excellence" that doesn't comprehend the trashy hoodrats culture that makes up the majority of the NBA.

The-Curry-Family.jpg

I have a feeling they'll be aight :obama:

Shut up cracker

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Shut up cracker

:umad: That the typical culture is this

jamesharden.jpg

0621-miami-heat-party-05-480w.jpg

Now check it. We all know Lebron's background so I salute the brother for making his way in this world. :salute: But there's class differences. Wade is a dirty dikk nikka so this is right up his alley. Peep post NBA championship.

images

Shane Battier ain't in that "baller" lifestyle. Post NBA championship celebrating at Denny's.

Where is Ray Allen and his lady?

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Chris-and-Jada-Paul-leave-Dinner-Chris-holds-the-door-open-for-his-wife.jpg

Only pictures that come up with Chris Paul and is wife are "event" pics. No clubs, just dinner and stuff. We all know Chris Paul comes from a great background.

Seth as well. Just saying there's noticeable class differences amongst people :yeshrug:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
hahaha...
Black Americans looking more and more white with every passing generation...Soon will be debating whether or not Martin Luther King was black or not...The way we debate Jesus' race...

I don't know if I can even consider myself "black" anymore. The "black" people I see on American television look nothing like me. Stephen Curry is beige yet nikkas in here screaming black excellence. :dahell:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I don't know if I can even consider myself "black" anymore. The "black" people I see on American television look nothing like me. Stephen Curry is beige yet nikkas in here screaming black excellence. :dahell:
shyt is weird when u take a step back. That baby looks crazy creepy too no offense, ,like something out of a texas chainsaw movie or something :merchant:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No I didn't....I wasn't never talking about that :upsetfavre:

You talkin about colleges recruiting him. Im talking about the female attention a star athlete gets and the irony of calling someone a down chick, when you been that nikka since grade school. If you gonna jump in an argument, get the shiit right. A nikka won three championships but, no girls was on him. He was just a regular unpopular nobody, huh? :upsetfavre: Shorty really took a huge leap of faith getting with Stephen Curry, huh? :upsetfavre:
Who said bytches wasn't on him? You're trolling just to troll at this point. At least troll with a purpose.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nikka thats what I was talking about to begin with. Fukk is you talking about? :what:

dumbass.jpg

:what: :what: :what:
Every fukking High School in America has a jock that's the man on campus. You were talking as if she knew the nikka was going to the league when that wasn't the case. I already said you could make the case that she knew his pops was rich but I'll assume that every nikka in their circle had rich parents since they went to private school. It's not like Steph was going to public school.