Thumbs up to steph curry and his beautiful wife

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:childplease:

They look the same. Pictures of them, food, their kids ... stop making stuff up.
she changed it up now but b4 all she was posting was materialistic shyt. kobe is my nicca but she will take half :manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:ohlawd:
:takedat:

#beigeexcellence

:blessed:

giphy.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Why is it every basketball player's wife needs a TV show? :childplease: Bish get your azz back in the kitchen :camby:All these bishes are using their NBA husbands to further their own agenda :aicmon:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nah much like Steph, she most likely doesn't have much in common with those kind of people :mjpls:

plus steph comes from a long line of beige excellence. his pops had exquisite taste in women, and it seems like steph is a chip off the old block except only better. I don't see any way he doesn't keep :win: for the foreseeable future.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Why is it every basketball player's wife needs a TV show? :childplease: Bish get your azz back in the kitchen :camby:All these bishes are using their NBA husbands to further their own agenda :aicmon:

:skip: What "agenda"? Seems like every group of people have an "agenda" except black men. Ya'll need to catch up before ya'll get left behind. She's homemaker. Ain't nothing wrong with what she's doing especially in what she'll be focusing on.

There won't be any cameos of Bosh's trashy ass wife or the hoodrats of basketball wives. Like I said. The Curry's entire family is classy. They have nothing in common with those low-brow c00ns.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i hope those basketball wives dont try and talk to her and ruin her.