Thumbs up to steph curry and his beautiful wife

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That's not necessarily true...Steph was probably the man on his campus...shyt, any student athlete is the man on campus, but to be an NBA prospect also, the groupies was probably choosin.

Not saying shes a groupie but just because they met in college dont make her a down chick.

Anyway, Shes attractive but not my type. I need me a black chick. :ahh:

Let these nikkas dream. They want to believe the girl is really down for them :mjlol:

There's no such thing as a "down chick" when you're a college athlete. Let alone one of the best players on the team. I remember this dude I grew up with back in high school breaking state records left and right, on the city newspaper every other week, top ranked in the state, had crazy local fame. He could have stole my girl if he wanted. He could have taken any nikka's girl in the city to be honest :outbackcac: Thats just high school. Imagine what its like in college :outbackcac:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:skip: What "agenda"? Seems like every group of people have an "agenda" except black men. Ya'll need to catch up before ya'll get left behind. She's homemaker. Ain't nothing wrong with what she's doing especially in what she'll be focusing on.

There won't be any cameos of Bosh's trashy ass wife or the hoodrats of basketball wives. Like I said. The Curry's entire family is classy. They have nothing in common with those low-brow c00ns.

Ok breh, because there's no coincidence she marries a baller and comes out with a show :stopitslime:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
061713SandACurry.jpg

061211Currys.jpg

062011Curry595.jpg

If you in North Carolina, you can check out the Curry Classic

http://stephencurry30.com/charity

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Ok breh, because there's no coincidence she marries a baller and comes out with a show :stopitslime:

The Curry's are obviously above the pitfalls of "baller" and the low brow culture that permeates the NBA. This is true "black excellence" that doesn't comprehend the trashy hoodrats culture that makes up the majority of the NBA.

The-Curry-Family.jpg

I have a feeling they'll be aight :obama:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The Curry's are obviously above the pitfalls of "baller" and the low brow culture that permeates the NBA. This is true "black excellence" that doesn't comprehend the trashy hoodrats culture that makes up the majority of the NBA.

The-Curry-Family.jpg

Yeah, which is exactly she's doing a TV show like the rest of the NBA baller wives :heh: You talking about this bish like she Melody Hopson or Michelle Obama. Bish's greatest contribution to society so far was getting f*cked by Steph Curry :dead:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, which is exactly she's doing a TV show like the rest of the NBA baller wives :heh: You talking about this bish like she Melody Hopson or Michelle Obama. Bish's greatest contribution to society so far was getting f*cked by Steph Curry :dead:

So you recognize the glaring class differences in the world? Thanks breh :salute:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So you recognize the glaring class differences in the world? Thanks breh :salute:

You're a f*ckin' idiot, no ad hominem. It's not about class, it's about accomplishment. MJ and your common street baller are both dedicated to their craft, just one has accomplished more.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
You're a f*ckin' idiot, no ad hominem. It's not about class, it's about accomplishment. MJ and your common street baller are both dedicated to their craft, just one has accomplished more.

It's very much about class. :skip: What next? You ignore race when it's convenient for you too?...Breh they are not even in the ratchet ass culture you speak about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The-Curry-Family.jpg

damn this is exactly how I'd like my family to look. everyone beautiful and light skin. the Curry's are winnin. hopefully seth makes the wise choice and wifes a light skin cutie like his moms and sister in law.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
damn this is exactly how I'd like my family to look. everyone beautiful and light skin. the Curry's are winnin. hopefully seth makes the wise choice and wifes a light skin cutie like his moms and sister in law.

:whoa: I ain't say all that breh. Point is that is generational excellence. That's the cultivation of legacy. Dell Curry :salute: While most of the c00n clowns on their 9th marriage, 7 kids and dancing on bars with white women at age 50 :mjpls: