Thumbs up to steph curry and his beautiful wife

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Im pretty sure Steph has been that dude at every step in his life. A quick wiki check shows he was all-state, all-conference, mvp and led his team to three conference titles. If it makes you feel better to act like he was a normal nikka in high school, then do you playa. The nikka I grew up with wasnt half of that and he was a local celebrity in my city.

:snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Malik Did the jocks back in high school take one of your females? you seem to carry alot of animosity
That nikka walked in this thread like Silky Johnson

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
@Malik Did the jocks back in high school take one of your females? you seem to carry alot of animosity

Actually.....I was mad cool with the dude from my story.

Im not carrying any animosity. The nikka Blackthoughts is just a dumb nikka. A down azz chick is somebody that supports you when you really came from nothing. J. Cole got a down azz chick. Kendrick Lamar got a down azz chick. Its no such thing as a down azz chick when you the star athlete in your hometown and your daddy was a former nba player.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Actually.....I was mad cool with the dude from my story.

Im not carrying any animosity. The nikka Blackthoughts is just a dumb nikka. A down azz chick is somebody that supports you when you really came from nothing. J. Cole got a down azz chick. Kendrick Lamar got a down azz chick. Its no such thing as a down azz chick when you the star athlete in your hometown and your daddy was a former nba player.

a down ass chick is a down ass chick. one of my older cousins played ball at u of oregon back in the day. he met his gf in college, he went to the nfl for a short while, bounced around in the cfl.

he ended up gettin in a horrible car accident and was paralyzed. he is still with her and they have been married for over 15 years. That sounds like a down chick to me.

i get it that there are gold diggin broads that chase atheletes for their money and fame, but there are also females that date/marry dudes and the chicks are down thick n thin

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
He met her in college too(college sweetheart). So she not just some groupie broad he met in a club while poppin bottles.
Well, maybe or maybe not. She hedged her bets, like up-and-coming golddiggers do, on one potential pro athlete. If he didn't make it and was working a full-time job at K-Mart or something earning a salary that was much lower than a pro athlete, she would have kicked him to the curb.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
a down ass chick is a down ass chick. one of my older cousins played ball at u of oregon back in the day. he met his gf in college, he went to the nfl for a short while, bounced around in the cfl.

he ended up gettin in a horrible car accident and was paralyzed. he is still with her and they have been married for over 15 years. That sounds like a down chick to me.

i get it that there are gold diggin broads that chase atheletes for their money and fame, but there are also females that date/marry dudes and the chicks are down thick n thin

That's wassup for your cousin.

I was just talking about in general. And in general just because an athlete meets his gf in high school doesn't mean she's more sincere than the golddiggers later down the road. Alot of these dudes have been "that dude" since they were 16, 17 years old and broads latch on thinking they goin somewhere. All them little athlete nikkas on Youtube now, like Seventh Woods or whoever, you think the girls round his way aren't on his azz? Its common sense.

It never would have turned into this long drawn out thing if homie never quoted me. So imma just leave it alone.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
That's wassup for your cousin.

I was just talking about in general. And in general just because an athlete meets his gf in high school doesn't mean she's more sincere than the golddiggers later down the road. Alot of these dudes have been "that dude" since they were 16, 17 years old and broads latch on thinking they goin somewhere. All them little athlete nikkas on Youtube now, like Seventh Woods or whoever, you think the girls round his way aren't on his azz? Its common sense.

It never would have turned into this long drawn out thing if homie never quoted me. So imma just leave it alone.
Yep. Truth.

Here's Coach Mike London's wiki page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_London

What you don't read is that he married his "college sweetheart" before he got a pro contract with the Dallas Cowboys. But, he was an up-and-comer and had a lot of potential. He got signed by Dallas. Sound good? He later got dropped by Dallas and other teams didn't pick him up. He had to move on since he wasn't getting the call. His first wife, the college sweetheart, later divorced him. Whoa? Marital problems? No. It was a "not enough cash flow for the golddigger" problem? He didn't want the divorce, she did. :sadbron:

Good riddance. :camby: