Throwback: Nore threatens Nas

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
There was never a report that they fought, only that Nas gripped him up for the dirt getting on Kelis. A tussle is not a fight in the hood.

Nore confirmed that they fought

He said that he and Nas hadn’t spoken in about 2-3 years and the day before the incident Nas saw him at a party and came up to him and gave him a big hug and basically said “Lets squash it. Your my brother I love you”. And Nore agreed to squash the beef and that Nas agreed to do Body In The Trunk Part 2 with him. Next day at the party Nore got drunk off dark liquor and said all he could think about was Nas dissing him on Power 105 and he was getting angrier and angrier just looking at Nas. Thats when he hauled off and threw the flower pot and some of the dirt hit Kelis and Nas lumped him up for it.

After that they didn’t speak for almost ten years. Nore apologized publicly a few times and eventually they patched things up I believe in 2015-16.

The reason Nore was so mad was because he claims that while Nas was going off on everybody on Power 105, Nore and Foxy were arguing with the show execs at Summer Jam on Nas behalf so that he could put on the show he wanted. Nas has alluded to the reason he went off on Nore specifically was deeper than just music. On Drink Champs he said “You KNOW why I was mad at you, it was family business” and Nore quickly changed the subject. Whatever the real reason was Nore does NOT want to get into specifics. Its all under the bridge now though

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nore almost talked about it on Sway bit he didn't go into detail.

38:00

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
*Checks who replied the most to this thread*

giphy.gif

Rent free

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nas also cracked some dude in the head with a bottle in a Manhattan club around 2006 and settled out of court

Think him and Nas just scuffled a bit and it was broken up, Nore has told the story pretty reasonably on DC before

That image of Nore sitting around drinking and getting angrier and angrier and angrier is hilarious, and then just throwing a flower pot, that detail makes it comical like a sitcom almost, I've been there, seen a lot of people do the same thing.

when I was a teenager, once slapped someone like that, drinking and getting angrier and stood up, and backhanded slapped him, and then passed out LOL

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He said that he and Nas hadn’t spoken in about 2-3 years and the day before the incident Nas saw him at a party and came up to him and gave him a big hug and basically said “Lets squash it. Your my brother I love you”. And Nore agreed to squash the beef and that Nas agreed to do Body In The Trunk Part 2 with him. Next day at the party Nore got drunk off dark liquor and said all he could think about was Nas dissing him on Power 105 and he was getting angrier and angrier just looking at Nas. Thats when he hauled off and threw the flower pot and some of the dirt hit Kelis and Nas lumped him up for it.

After that they didn’t speak for almost ten years. Nore apologized publicly a few times and eventually they patched things up I believe in 2015-16.

The reason Nore was so mad was because he claims that while Nas was going off on everybody on Power 105, Nore and Foxy were arguing with the show execs at Summer Jam on Nas behalf so that he could put on the show he wanted. Nas has alluded to the reason he went off on Nore specifically was deeper than just music. On Drink Champs he said “You KNOW why I was mad at you, it was family business” and Nore quickly changed the subject. Whatever the real reason was Nore does NOT want to get into specifics. Its all under the bridge now though
Where did Nore say this? On Drink Champs?

It’s amazing to look at him back then, his aura/energy…and look at his aura/energy now. Almost everybody I know, including myself, gets away from the hood and the hood mindset that comes from being there, and becomes a totally different, happy person. Meanwhile the dorks online who never did a thing and ain’t from it can’t get enough of it. 🤔, lol, salute to Nore…

Prodigy said he had no hands so I’m not shocked Nas whipped on him lol. Nas was on Rap City back in the day and they was in a boxing ring and he was playfully throwing his shyts a little something for the camera 😆, his shyts looked pretty decent

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Imagine someone asking Nore about Lake Como and Clooney's spot there back then

fukk that, never heard of that shyt, but fukk that

that's just that young, angry, chip on shoulder, inexperienced and someone who never had the space or luxury to work on themselves.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine someone asking Nore about Lake Como and Clooney's spot there back then

fukk that, never heard of that shyt, but fukk that

that's just that young, angry, chip on shoulder, inexperienced and someone who never had the space or luxury to work on themselves.
Facts

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Always felt like Nas was mad Nore for riding with the Roc during that beef
He also fired Jungle from being his manager around that time
Norega never wants to talk about the fight or da reason da beef started
there's been atleast 5 situations when someone brings it up and he ALWAYS deflects and changes da subject