Throwback: Nore threatens Nas

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
JESUS CHRIST I AM OFFICIALLY OLD..

this was what started Cam's beef with Nas his rant after Jay and Hot 97 pulled his Summer Jam it is what made Power 105 official since Nas went to Power 105 when it was just starting

DAMN I AM OLD that people don't remember but damn this was 22 years AGO shyt

DAMN WAS A CLASSIC NAS RANT , it got i think Steph Lova got beat up by Flex over it too .
This was during the P Cutta Street Wars era. He had all them interviews saved and put in between the diss records.

I don't know what the numbers show, but that had to be peak hip-hop radio in terms of tuning in. If you heard some rapper was in NYC during that time, you had to tune into Angie Martinez at 3 or Power 105. Those interviews were gold. If there was a diss record, either Kay Slay or Flex had it.

The last one of these where you had to tune in was Pusha T when he put out The Story of Adidon

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
There was never a report that they fought, only that Nas gripped him up for the dirt getting on Kelis. A tussle is not a fight in the hood.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This video has been on my Youtube feed the past couple days out of nowhere. Now, I see this thread and finally watch it. Wild.