Throwback: Nore threatens Nas

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
True but i did read/hear that his pops was semi famous in their hood as a boxer and that
Nore actually know a lil about boxing (not sure to what degree). '''

He's also pretty short as well. Nore gotta be like 5'6 or some shyt lmao

Nore 5'6 Nas is 5'9 Nore deisrespected Kelis hence why he caught them hands and he was drunk.
I too was a lil shocked that NaS reportedly gave him the work. But.... aye not even NaS nikkas really know NaS like that. I imagine being jungle brother he was the only one who would whip jungle ass back in the day.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
They tussled and Nas was getting the best of Nore. This was said by the people who witnessed the altercation. Also Nas didn’t get hit with a flower pot. The threw the pot and it missed and a bunch of dirt got on Kelis. So they started fighting.
Surely there would be a link for these shenanigans

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Surely there would be a link for these shenanigans
The link was nikkas confirming it on these hiphop boards and Nore admitted NaS stepped to him but they squashed it afterwards.... naS was asked about it and said no comment with a smile so yeah I think we can say its confirmed that it happened.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JESUS CHRIST I AM OFFICIALLY OLD..

this was what started Cam's beef with Nas his rant after Jay and Hot 97 pulled his Summer Jam it is what made Power 105 official since Nas went to Power 105 when it was just starting

DAMN I AM OLD that people don't remember but damn this was 22 years AGO shyt

DAMN WAS A CLASSIC NAS RANT , it got i think Steph Lova got beat up by Flex over it too .

ya man well-stated…I was about to question how he never heard that but you right about age factoring into it…that shyt was HUGE at the time and folks still spoke on it many years after…cam used a clip from this as the intro to the “show you how” remix which brought about this line lol

full song…