Throwback: Nore threatens Nas

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Where did Nore say this? On Drink Champs?

It’s amazing to look at him back then, his aura/energy…and look at his aura/energy now. Almost everybody I know, including myself, gets away from the hood and the hood mindset that comes from being there, and becomes a totally different, happy person. Meanwhile the dorks online who never did a thing and ain’t from it can’t get enough of it. 🤔, lol, salute to Nore…

Prodigy said he had no hands so I’m not shocked Nas whipped on him lol. Nas was on Rap City back in the day and they was in a boxing ring and he was playfully throwing his shyts a little something for the camera 😆, his shyts looked pretty decent
Cam and Gillie talked about this when he was on MDWOG. Basically saying how he thought he was so hard and such a thug until he got some money. Then all that shyt went away. They both agreed they wasn't thugs they was broke and angry.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

Remember NORE was a straight goon? The same NORE who popped on Prodigy's man with the burner. Apparently, Nas was throwing shots at Nore saying "step his game up". Nore and Nas was tight, but apparently, NORE wasn't having it.

NORE threatens NAS. When Nas was at a club, NORE threw a flower pot at Nas. The two started scrappin. And Nas actually won.

:dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Nore 5'6 Nas is 5'9 Nore deisrespected Kelis hence why he caught them hands and he was drunk.
I too was a lil shocked that NaS reportedly gave him the work. But.... aye not even NaS nikkas really know NaS like that. I imagine being jungle brother he was the only one who would whip jungle ass back in the day.

Than how yall know Gnoz that well :dahell:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
when it initially dropped media tried to say nas threw the pot

but then later that day ... they said nore was wildin out and nas was ignoring him

somehow people tried to spin nore being a drunken fool into a W