Throwback: Drake saying he didn’t experience Racism until moving to The U.S. and it came from Black America.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Drakes lineage is fba

He doesn’t have that FBA spirit. Look at his hairline before he got famous.
full

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall allowed this fraud to exist into rap and hip hop just like akademiks, adam22 and a whole bunch of other people who dont even know shyt about rap to begin with. :whoa: take some accountability for yourselves. Ive never brought a drake album in my life,
always called him a fraud, and questioned his rise into hip hop. Dude went from nobody checking his comeback season and his internet mixtapes on a web forum with one or two promoting that shyt to suddenly having lebron james, lil wayne, eminem and the top people cosigning him and pushing him. :camby: knew it from the jump and it NEVER sat right with me especially when he was lying his ass off talking about "nothing was done for me". A lot of these nonrapping ass folks and mediocre being elevated like kid cudi, 21 savage, uzi vert, jack harlow, travis scott and yall wonder why rap is low right now

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Doesn't he have writing credits on unthinkable by alicia keys? With the video depicting a forbidden inter racial love story, thats the only song I believe he wrote. He probably felt how Curtis felt when he penning super fly writing that.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
What racism. Because Black Americans didn't want to believe that a rich Canadian actor is a street guy and says nikka that sounds like GGER?

Someone who constantly bit Black American rappers hooks and verses with no permission while being protected by fancy lawyers?
Why should they just accept being appropriated by people who do not understand their way of life and who do not support their causes?

Drake came to finesse the rap game and make money at the expense of everybody else. Finally people are speaking out loud against it.
It’s too late. Should’ve stepped up earlier.

I said it before: this is the equivalent of black women complaining about mixed, “exotic”, etc women being representations of Black women/beauty.

This is the male version of a mixed man taking up the most space in a Black male space.

Too late now 🤷🏾‍♀️

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
What racism. Because Black Americans didn't want to believe that a rich Canadian actor is a street guy and says nikka that sounds like GGER?

Someone who constantly bit Black American rappers hooks and verses with no permission while being protected by fancy lawyers?
Why should they just accept being appropriated by people who do not understand their way of life and who do not support their causes?

Drake came to finesse the rap game and make money at the expense of everybody else. Finally people are speaking out loud against it.
The man also sharked black Jamaican Black British and black African cultures too

Dude is not black at all

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Drake is the vessel of the industry execs and corpos. That’s why he got that damn sprite deal and goes around vulturing things as if they’re just things to be used. The will of the industry is his essence that’s why he can break rules and meta like Yoshimitsu. Just a way to put black people in our place and laugh in our faces doing it. Signal boosting Sexy Red on purpose too. Dude is a living Astro turf