FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Just now reading this article. Wrestling fans :scust: always thought the dudes who watch mainly for the women wrestlers and obsess over them were mad weird.

A dude I went to high school with has been posting all sorts of photos and drawings of Nikki Cross on facebook lately. He always seemed normal and has a wife and kids but I hope it’s not the start of something sinister :merchant:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Theresa Saldana - Wikipedia

Stalkers aint to be fukked with.
Before Rebeccea Scaheffer, Theresa Saldana had a stalker try to stab her to death in broad daylight.
She survived but Rebecca Schaeffer's murderer found her by taking cues from Saldana's attacker.
John Lennon, Ronald Reagan, and Pope John Paul II all got shot before that.

Reagan was crazier, dude shot him to try and get Jodie Foster to love him.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
A dude I went to high school with has been posting all sorts of photos and drawings of Nikki Cross on facebook lately. He always seemed normal and has a wife and kids but I hope it’s not the start of something sinister :merchant:

Has he called her a "goddess" or "perfect angel" at any point? If so, he may need a talking to. :lolbron:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
au7TDfU.jpg

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is what happens when wrestlers get on social media and kayfabe is no longer a factor

Nah, this is what happens when MFs are weirdos and stalkers... this has shyt to do with wrestling. If he can act like this toward a woman he only knows through TV, imagine how he's probably acted towards women he had some level of access to.