Throw ya life away trying to kidnap a dyke neckbeard crehs

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Yup wrestle with the plot is cool I shouldn’t lump them with wrestlefap
Wrestle with the plot have its moments when it comes to certain women (Alexa and Becky for example), but the community in that subreddit tries to make sure it doesn't go into the wrestlefap territory considering how close it almost crossed over that line.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
White boys done went completely nuts
Deville.
The court granted that motion as Deville has been receiving additional threats from unknown individuals. The threatening messages included, “I’ll finish the job that Phillip started”, and “My knife is sharper than Phillp’s”.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
At this point if Sonya :bustback: the next person that shows up on her property unannounced using this situation trying to be “funny” I wouldn’t blame her. Folks (mostly white boys) be thinking everything is funny by “trolling” folks irl.
xLZHa58.gif

edit: just two Friday’s ago at night, I had some whiteboys run up and ding dong ditch my crib.... well more like pound my door then run off not knowing I got cameras and a motion sensor light or whatever it’s called. They did this to some other people’s house too. I’m like :palm:

Last edited:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

That poor woman. :mjcry:

Somebody needs to do us all a favor and break that fakkit's neck

And I'm not even one of these "women are queens that need to be protected" feminist type dudes, but we as men have got to start having some real discussions with our brothers, sons, and cousins.

You know the weird motherfukkers who are obsessive in their behaviors.:francis: