Throw ya life away trying to kidnap a dyke neckbeard crehs

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
WpjmWayB-b_9CT-iqSRFJ_YXA_UQM0zIAfdJ0OkQupU.jpg

The pig going to fukk up the daring neckbeard.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
That stalker fan shyt is scary af there are the delusional ones who believe they're in love with their object of affection and can't understand why they're being repeatedly rejected and turn vengeful, there are the ones who know they're creeping their target out and seemingly get off to it and then there are the spurned fans who buy all the merch and obsess about an idolized version of them but won't attempt to communicate or make contact until they decide they've been betrayed somehow and need to hurt them.

Alexa probably should've never acknowledged him but at the same time who knows how many times she silently blocked his accounts before publicly asking him to stop. He is of the delusional variety and thought he could weigh her down, then he started to blame her significant other for being in the way and now with his preemptive apology for what he's going to do, he is blaming her.

Last edited:

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
lol I'm really lost on what they gain from tweeting this stuff

Pandemic gotta have these obsessive types spiraling because I swear I've seen a lot of actresses tweeting similar things over the last couple of months. There's a soap opera actress who recently had to ask folks to understand it was unsettling for strangers to be sending her stuff at her parents home and her personal address and to please send it to the studio instead. IDK what's in the water lately but the weirdo's getting extra weird out here.