Veteran
Daps
Raiders vs 9ers.. im guessing six murders throughout cali

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Officers said the incident apparently began when a woman wearing an Angels jersey and a sombrero got into a dispute with two people who were talking about the Dodgers and their love for chalupas. Coincidentally, the woman in the Angels jersey wearing the sombrero preferred burritos. An argument then ensued.

:dead:
I read this shyt in the Gangland announcer voice :deadmanny:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I am from LA phakkit.. There whole style is bit from surenos, and I am not talking about black gangs here just the Mexican ones.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That's what I get for Sharing real experiences with some internet phakkits
:yeshrug::manny:

:rudy:

Anyone knows about the shyt u posted especially if u live in Cali. You acting like u releasing breaking news from the streets.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
First off the division line is way lower than fukking Fresno. Second of all it's not a fake gang nikka. :laff: I grew up around them, some of the realest nikkas out. Stop watching TV.

division line is Bakersfield...

And this nikka wants to talk about real life experiences like he interact with all 3 :mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised mad nikkas get stabbed in Cali at sporting events. I seen this a lot at Chargers vs Raider games

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
brehs, start this shyt at 2:20...This the most retarded shyt i ever seen...i dunno if i should call the police or the Humane Society :heh:

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...bed-in-fight-between-dodgers-and-angels-fans/

According to Anthony Clark Carpio of the Los Angeles Times, three Marines were attacked and stabbed early Sunday in Huntington Beach, California. Sadly, it appears that the dispute originated between some Dodgers and Angels fans:

Six people were arrested Sunday after officers were summoned to a dispute between people fighting over the two baseball teams. Police said the 1:45 a.m. incident took place near the intersection of Main and Walnut streets, a crowded intersection just blocks from the beach.

Officers said the incident apparently began when a woman wearing an Angels jersey and a sombrero got into a dispute with two people who were talking about the Dodgers and their love for chalupas. Coincidentally, the woman in the Angels jersey wearing the sombrero preferred burritos. An argument then ensued.

As the conflict grew, three Marines who were passing by attempted to come to the aid of the woman wearing the sombrero but ended up being attacked and stabbed.

Police said that as officers tried to break up the fight, one of the Marines was stabbed in the face with a broken beer bottle.

According to the report, the three Mariners “were recovering” as of today and the investigation is ongoing. Just awful.

:snoop:

Beisbol season in Cali is under way:krs:

:dead: