Reppin
Top 4
no way baseball doesnt have the thugs like basketball and basketball

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: Was just telling somebody at work how hard they go in that area over sports, and specifically brought up the Dodgers Giants rivalry and the dude that was attacked a few years ago.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Haha y'all never been to Dodger Stadium for Giants vs Dodgers games or sat out with the bleacher bums. Haha Mexicans galore be out there talking shyt and fighting it's embarrasing. Dodger Stadium is a shythole

This weekend gonna get ugly in LA

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Whats up with Cali and the constant fighting over sports teams? Is it the gang bullshyt? The north vs south bullshyt?

Does Cali even have real rivalries? shyt, Sox/Yanks are the longest rivalry in baseball and we don't stab each other every other week like you guys do. Wtf
:dahell:
Giants/Dodgers ring a bell ?

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Haha y'all never been to Dodger Stadium for Giants vs Dodgers games or sat out with the bleacher bums. Haha Mexicans galore be out there talking shyt and fighting it's embarrasing. Dodger Stadium is a shythole

This weekend gonna get ugly in LA

It isn't as bad anymore. I have been to about 200 Dodger games in my life since I was raised out here in LA and I got to say the late 90's to about 2010 was the worst. I used to just post up in the left field pavillilon get some popcorn and watch all the fights. Security used to call it Friday night fights. For awhile they had 2 dollar Tuesdays and that was a big mess. It was always the ESE types that got crazy, people throwing ice and trash at opposing fans. Frank McCourt was so cheap that he cut security so the security had to resort to fighting the fans in packs like they were their own gang. It wasn't really any one gang in particular as you had gangs from all over LA gathering there. Dodger stadium is sitting right on Frogtown,
Toonerville, Echo Park, Diamond St, Clover etc.
New ownership has got things running a lot smoother now. Families are finally coming back to the park and the cholos and cholas are being priced out.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
mexicans vs mexicans or mexicans vs whites all i see at games

go to raider/49ers games its mexican vs mexican go down to san diego its mexican raiders fans fighting white chargers fans

dodgers vs giants its usually white vs white up in frisco and in l.a. its mexican dodger fans vs either white or mexican giants fans

White on mexican/ vice versa violence

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Officers said the incident apparently began when a woman wearing an Angels jersey and a sombrero got into a dispute with two people who were talking about the Dodgers and their love for chalupas. Coincidentally, the woman in the Angels jersey wearing the sombrero preferred burritos. An argument then ensued.

:dead:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
mexicans vs mexicans or mexicans vs whites all i see at games

go to raider/49ers games its mexican vs mexican go down to san diego its mexican raiders fans fighting white chargers fans

dodgers vs giants its usually white vs white up in frisco and in l.a. its mexican dodger fans vs either white or mexican giants fans

White on mexican/ vice versa violence

:ohhh: