Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I fukked with My Name a lot :ehh:

Them Koreans got the shank game on lock in Cinema.

I've just subscribed to Disney + because I've heard they got a k drama section :mjlit:

Think i seen a list a few pages back.

EDIT: I done fukked up getting Disney +, b

These K dramas ain't starting till 2022..i was thinking why they weren't showing up when i searched for them :russ:

Pretty sure Snowdrop is the first Disney+ kdrama and it doesn't premiere until Dec. Breh, next year don't even pay for Disney+...I should've dropped it in here, but Salesforce had their annual forum a few weeks ago and they were offering anyone who watched a session a free year to Disney+. I'll drop the link in here next year

Apple+ drops their first kdrama Dr.Brain in 2 weeks. Looks pretty interesting. Pachinko with Lee Min Ho airs next year on Apple+, that's gonna be a big one.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Hometown cha-cha-cha makes me wanna bag a cute Korean chick with dimples and live a simple ass life in a small Korean town without access to amazon prime.

On the flip side, you know you’re officially K-Set when these 16 episodes start to feel like a normal 8-10 western season.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I'm eatin lovely off this plexshare right now :wow: They got a whole K-Drama and Korean movie collection so I don't have to search for anything

Just watched some shyt called "Space Sweepers" that was fire. Now I'm about to watch this movie "The Villianess" then get started on "My Name"

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Save me 2 was out there, ?? Uhm tae go (nights in paradise) ,one of the villains from first one now playing cop. Prosecutor chic from 'taxi driver', CEO guy from 'my mister' .

On episode 2 and fukkery is afoot already..:mjlit:,
the collection plate my guy??:demonic:, plus kicks and jacket

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Watched the first episode of Reflection of You, and I've never felt so burned. This is a soap opera where nothing of significance happens and they hide story progressing details from the audience.

Bushes.
-----

In another show, an actual soap opera, a woman was kidnapped a day after creditors barged into her home. Had her tied up to a chair in an abandoned warehouse.

Squid Game still has the worst debt portrayal I've seen yet, no bite to them dudes.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jirisan just dropped on Viki & the show Mouse caught my interest :jbhmm:

Mouse was ok. I got about 4 episodes in and just fell off. Thanks for this reminder! I gotta pick it back up, was enjoying it but then penthouse 2 or 3 dropped and I got sucked into that.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
My Name EP 8 Spoilers
In My Name who was the guy Jiwoo was fighting just before the boss? That guy should have been the real Mr 2. Put up a way better fight than that weak ass Taeju.

And who shot and killed Pildo coz that shyt was random as fukk
:stopitslime:

Also who is that lady that’s always around the boss? I know she’s was part of the organisation but what is her actual role in the story? You see her in the last episodes inside a car telling the driver she’s gonna go to somewhere very far and that the organisation is done.

Is there gonna be a season 2? If there is then will she have a part to play? And how will Jiwoo return to a normal life?

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In My Name who was the guy Jiwoo was fighting just before the boss? That guy should have been the real Mr 2. Put up a way better fight than that weak ass Taeju.
life?

:russ: That's why I called him a sub boss. Homie showed a lot of competence for the few seconds he was on screen.