Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You ain't officially a K-drama head until you completed a few 16 episode series with 1 hour 20 minute each episode...

We'll see how long the new Netflix heads will last then :sas2:

Plus i can guarantee you they watching that shyt dubbed, My Name was automatically on dubbed for some reason when i put on the first episode :martin:

:russ:

That is absolutely disgusting seeing it typed out. I can't remember the last 16 episode series I finished. Have the whole week off next week.

:mjlit:

Have some lingering shows around episode 8 and such that need to be finished.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Teaser for One Ordinary Day (remake of The Night Of/Criminal Justice, starring the lead from It's Okay Not to be Okay) is out. Comes out next month

Even though the show fell off slightly the ending of the original is just sad as fukk, sometimes i go back just to watch that scene :mjcry:

Son won't ever be the same again

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Anybody watching Jirisan? It debuts on tvn this weekend. The head writer was also the head writer for Signal and Kingdom, the leads were both in Kingdom

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Finished My Name. 8/10.

:dead: At the knife fights tho. Reminded me of My Country: The New Age. Folks just shaking off lacerations and taking whole blades in the gut multiple times like it's nothing.

Yeah when gangjae attacked their gym and the reports go like only three dead and numerous injuries I'm like:what:?

The fight choreo was amazing tbh, the fight between jiwoo and tae-ju :whoo:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah when gangjae attacked their gym and the reports go like only three dead and numerous injuries I'm like:what:?

The fight choreo was amazing tbh, the fight between jiwoo and tae-ju :whoo:

I really liked the sub boss Taekwondo goon near the end. Dude was real smug with it Jiwoo had to blow his head off :dead:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Umm, what was episode 8 of My Name?

The budget was increased and with that, it felt like it was written by someone from the west.
Main character motivations being so easily swayed. Let's not even get into the subtext of Pidol and Jiwoo smashing.
:picard:

Handcuff you to me trope
:comeon:

Speaking on that, she just bodied two male cops and 1 female cops in the hospital room and can't even move Pidol
:beli:

Whole episode had me rolling my eyes because it was clear they were trying to do a full circle moment from the 1st episode. Have the other half of her father die in front of her. This is why the romance and sex scene was :picard: to me.

The final fight
:francis:

Would have thought Jiwoo was Mr. Lee from Extracurricular taking all of those hits. Same director by the way.

Good action, just better to turn your brain off.

7/10

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I fukked with My Name a lot :ehh:

Them Koreans got the shank game on lock in Cinema.

I've just subscribed to Disney + because I've heard they got a k drama section :mjlit:

Think i seen a list a few pages back.

EDIT: I done fukked up getting Disney +, b

These K dramas ain't starting till 2022..i was thinking why they weren't showing up when i searched for them :russ:

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

I've just subscribed to Disney + because I've heard they got a k drama section :mjlit:

These K dramas ain't starting till 2022..i was thinking why they weren't showing up when i searched for them :russ:

:dead:

2022 is some time away, surely you can finish Mother by then

:usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:deadmanny:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Since you’re on a J Drama kick, check out Last Friends, I think you’ll like it.

Deals with issues such as domestic violence, sexless couples, and other problems that people suffer today. The youths in this drama are all suffering from different issues. They come to live together in a share house

I shouldn't be, but, I'm laughing during every episode so far. Sousuke was a high schooler in 1 Litre of Tears, so to see him acting as an adult in suits is killing me. Dude talking about punishment, Boy is 90 lbs soaking wet.

:russ: