Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm going to start My Name soon but i seen it trending in the top 10 & it's a 9 episode series (same as Squid Game), makes me wonder if these Korean writers are going to push for less episodes now rather then the usual 16 :jbhmm:
Maybe a Netflix thing.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished up soredemo, ikite yuku (それでも、生きてゆく)

Nice drama that touches on the long lasting trauma of when a child is killed. Because that is the focus of the show it may seem a little dry at parts, but the acting by all -except the father- carries this show.

The sacrifices and pain people have to endure because of other people's intentions

:mjcry:

Good series.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finished up soredemo, ikite yuku (それでも、生きてゆく)

Nice drama that touches on the long lasting trauma of when a child is killed. Because that is the focus of the show it may seem a little dry at parts, but the acting by all -except the father- carries this show.

The sacrifices and pain people have to endure because of other people's intentions

:mjcry:

Good series.
Since you’re on a J Drama kick, check out Last Friends, I think you’ll like it.

Deals with issues such as domestic violence, sexless couples, and other problems that people suffer today. The youths in this drama are all suffering from different issues. They come to live together in a share house

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I want everyone to watch the first 10 minutes of Kazokugari to see how distracting tone shifting is for the audience.

Too often I'll find good premises and they start to do this dark, comedic, ditzy theme that doesn't make any sense.

Smh.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
You ain't officially a K-drama head until you completed a few 16 episode series with 1 hour 20 minute each episode...

We'll see how long the new Netflix heads will last then :sas2:

Plus i can guarantee you they watching that shyt dubbed, My Name was automatically on dubbed for some reason when i put on the first episode :martin:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You ain't officially a K-drama head until you completed a few 16 episode series with 1 hour 20 minute each episode...

We'll see how long the new Netflix heads will last then :sas2:

Plus i can guarantee you they watching that shyt dubbed, My Name was automatically on dubbed for some reason when i put on the first episode :martin:

thats not very cash money.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My name was pretty gory. shyt like eye stabbing. Overall it was really good. I didn't catch on to the twist until they revealed it.