Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thanks to whoever recommended Night In Paradise :damn:

Lawyer chick from Vincenzo caught how many bodies :picard:

This a depressing movie :mjcry:

Do they really have the mob like that in Korea?

giphy.gif

You’re welcome

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
the sound is definitely in between B and P and it can change depending on where it is in the word

but i always thought bibimbap and busan clearly leaned towards B

korean has its own letter P so it just made sense to me that way

:russ: you guys got me going through youtube to see what other people think

timestamped videos so you can see where i'm coming from :lolbron:

i don't know japanese at all so i can't speak on it

Yeah, that is a clear P to me.

I'm going to start learning this after all, I love the sound of it.

You speak Korean?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
At first yes. After awhile I bought into the time time shyt

With her not having any memory of the that time period i suspected she either made up all of the scenarios after finding the diaries, or she was impacted by trauma. But with the villain disappearing before she stabbed the lead, I'm leaning towards the imagination angle.[/spoiler

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Complete list:
SOUTH KOREA

BLACKPINK: The Movie
Documentary
Director: Oh Yoon-dong, Jung Su-yee
Starring: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa
Summary: A film specially created to celebrate the chart-topping Korean pop group BLACKPINK’s fifth anniversary. BLACKPINK: The Movie includes never-seen-before interviews and over 10 sets of live performances including BLACKPINK’s recent concerts “The Show” in 2021 and “In Your Area” in 2018.

Moving
Drama
Director: Park In-je
Writer: Kang Full
Starring: Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo and Zo In-sung
Summary: Moving is the ultimate tent-pole show based on the webtoon that has generated over 200 million views. An action hero thriller, Moving is a great story of three teenagers concealing their superpowers and their parents who have lived with painful secrets facing great danger over generations.

Rookies
Drama
Director: Kim Byung-soo
Writer: Lee Ha-na
Starring: Kang Daniel and Chae Soo-bin
Summary: A coming-of-age, romantic series set in Korea’s elite police academy, Rookies is full of stories with love and challenges that we all root for. This is K-pop idol Kang Daniel’s drama debut. Watch how a team of first-year police recruits come together to pursue their dreams as they learn what it takes to serve and protect the community.

Snowdrop
Drama
Director: Jo Hyun-tak
Writer: Yoo Hyun-mi
Starring: Jung Hae In and Jisoo
Top Korean actor Jung Have-in and BLACKPINK’s Jisoo team up on this Korean hit series, told by the creators behind the 2019 K-drama mega-hit Skycastle. Snowdrop is a romantic melodrama series and a heartwarming story of a young couple set in Seoul in the late 1980s. The two fall in love, and find themselves caught in a tangled web of intrigue and upheaval.

Grid
Drama
Director: Lee Khan
Writer: Lee Su-yeon
Starring: Seo Kang-jun, Kim A-joong and Si-young
Summary: Following the highly acclaimed series Stranger, award-winning writer Lee Su-yeon has a new tentpole series, Grid. A mysterious being, who saved mankind from a crisis suddenly reappears and helps a murderer. This mystery thriller follows a government official and a detective who tenaciously delve into many secrets and find the truth.

Kiss Sixth Sense
Romance/Fantasy
Director: Nam Ki-hoon
Writer: Jun You-lee
Starring: Kim Yoon-Kye-sang; Seo Ji-hye and Kim Ji-seok
A woman with the ability to see the future with a kiss, accidentally sees he future and that of her boss, whose she despised. This lighthearted and witty romantic drama has been adapted from a popular original web novel of the same title.

Outrun by Running Man
Variety Show
Starring: Kim Jon-kook, HAHA and Jee Seok-jin
Branded-new missions, more fun and relentless challenges! The original members who have been together for 11 years — Kim Kim Jon-kook, HAHA and Jee Seok-jin — take on the first official spin-off of SBS’s Running Man, one of the region’s most popular and long-loved variety shows.

The list of Japanese shows looks promising too:

JAPAN

Tokyo Mer Mobile Emergency Room
Drama
Director: Aya Matsuki
Writer: Tsutomu Kuroiwa
Starring: Ryohei Suzuki, Kento Kaku and Ayami Nakajyo
Set against the backdrop of a newly created MER unit, two doctors with opposing ideologies and beliefs find themselves unwittingly taking part in a much larger political game while saving their patients lives.

Lost Man Found
Drama
Director: Tsuyoshi Inoue
Writer: Shin Adachi
Starring: Taiga Nakano, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi and Sairi Ito
Based on a bestseller from publishing house Bungei Shunju, Lost Man Found is a real-life story of a popular sidekick actor in a hilarious yet true-to-life comedy, where we witness his struggles to achieve fame and meet the love of his life.

Gannibal
Drama
Starring: Yuya Yagira
A dark, modern-day horror set in the rural parts of Japan. A policeman, who has a wife and daughter, becomes Chuzai (residential police chief) at the Kyokamura village after the previous Chuzai goes missing. He slowly unravels a horrid rumor about cannibalism taking place in the village.

Black Rock Shooter Downfall 

Animation
Writer: Makoto Fukami
Black Rock Shooter is a media franchise based on an illustration by huke, a world-famous Japanese illustrator, that has spawned music, action figures and a video game. In this animation, Black Rock Shooter has been reborn as a completely new anime, with scriptwriter Makoto Fukami, best known for his work with Psycho-Pass and Resident Evil: Vendetta.

Summer Time Rendering
Animation
Based on a hit Japanese manga written and illustrated by Yasuki Tanaka. This suspense manga is one of the top performing titles on Jump+ with a viewership of more than 130 million. Something is brewing on the secluded summer island in Hyogashima — what mystery awaits Shinpei? You’ve got to find out.

Yojohan Time Machine Blues
Animation
A new animated series based on award-winning writer Tomohiko Morimi’s sequel to The Tatami Galaxy. It’s a mystery and a romantic comedy, set on a sweltering midsummer day where you get to travel back in time.

Twisted-Wonderland
Animation
A planned anime adaptation of Twisted-Wonderland, Disney’s highly popular mobile game on Aniplex.

Complete list of new Asian content on Disney+ is here: Disney+ Unveils Bumper Slate of 18 Originals From Asia-Pacific Region – The Hollywood Reporter

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Same here. :ehh: It's an adaptation of a violent manga.

Is Disney falling back on shackling shows to family friendly/pg-13 tier level?

That Cruella movie earlier this year was big business for them. They see a market in older audience content, along with the continued Korean takeover, they want something on their network to collect more dollars quarterly.

Good move on their part.