Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs,

Mine is getting crazy, no cap. Rich people problems like I’ve never seen before.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man y’all naming too many shows

Everyone stop what you’re doing and name the everything yall are watching

Brehs in here are too fast :wow:

TBH, I fell off on watching kdramas but I'm in 4 episodes on Beyond Evil and committed I'm just waiting on that Netflix drop tomorrow so I can continue watching.

I still need to clear a few of the shows I've started like Live, Flower of Evil, and Vicenzo. There was more but I had to abandon them for now cause it's hard juggling between the western shows I watch and finding time for my JP immersion/studies.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Brehs in here are too fast :wow:

TBH, I fell off on watching kdramas but I'm in 4 episodes on Beyond Evil and committed I'm just waiting on that Netflix drop tomorrow so I can continue watching.

I still need to clear a few of the shows I've started like Live, Flower of Evil, and Vicenzo. There was more but I had to abandon them for now cause it's hard juggling between the western shows I watch and finding time for my JP immersion/studies.

I've added that to my list so I'm on that instantly tomorrow...

Looks like I might have to start Mine also :ohhh:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If y’all haven’t seen Kill It yet, highly recommended. Plugged it many pages back. Y’all love that espionage undercover assassin shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ran Beyond Evil back a couple of eps to make sure I didn't forget anything. Dong-sik's demonic facial expressions though...

beyond-evil.gif

Last edited: