Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was trynna find this Penthouse shyt with this so called villain yall hyping up.

shyt not on Netflix :stopitslime:

Man y’all killing me with this Viki shyt…. I hate that app

It's why I'm waiting till Beyond Evil hits Netflix to continue watching. Didn't want to deal with Viki or Plex app. These apps to sluggish for me. I hear Viki has better subs though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's why I'm waiting till Beyond Evil hits Netflix to continue watching. Didn't want to deal with Viki or Plex app. These apps to sluggish for me. I hear Viki has better subs though.

Yea I still ain’t finished with that “Beyond Worlds” shyt or whatever it’s called with the Manga guy coming to the real world. Show was decent but that app it’s trash too me with them damn commercials

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Law school is terrible, take it off your list. Characters are lifeless and story line is garbage. This is coming from someone that went to law school lol.

If you haven't seen It's Ok Not To Be Ok, highly recommend.
Stove League I think just got added to Netflix as well, fantastic (Korean Moneyball)
Lovestruck In The City is hilarious, episodes are only 30 min a pop
I see the K2 is on there as well, that's a really good espionage series
Racket Boys is still airing but good so far
Mine is still airing but the fukkery is off the charts, I enjoy rich people problems, and the family at the center of the series is filthy fukkin' rich (think 3 mansions on acres of land rich for the entire family)
Run On was dank
Vagabond was full of fukkery (and I'm a Suzy Bae stan for life)
Extracurricular was real good as well (same step son from Itaewon Class)
Graceful Friends was full of fukkery as well (Think American Pie, but really dark)
Tunnel is also gas
Hospital Playlist was really good as well, typical all the homies become doctors and work in the same hospital and the fukkery they get into. S2 is on the way.
Start Up was aite as well, worth watching because I'm a Suzy Bae stan.
Uncanny Counter was dank (S2 on the way as well)
Bad Guys is also awesome (don't bother with Vile City though, it was trash)
Sisyphus I thought was pretty good, I know some in here didn't like it much.

You need to add Signal & Crash Landing on You too that list, they are the GOAT's....

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You need to add Signal & Crash Landing on You too that list, they are the GOAT's....

Both GOAT status, can't believe I left Signal off. A true classic.

CLOY isn't everyone's cup of tea b/c of the romance, but I loved the shyt out of it...maybe time to rewatch that ish.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lol…… where can I find that? Like is that an app on Firestick?

The Viki I got from both Firestick and since I have a Samsung Smart TV, found it there.

But I ain’t trynna go too far out my way or watch on laptops

Nah, website.

Or just taek teh plunge and Pay for Viki lol. I use it so much I went ahead and did it.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Penthouse is fire. Joo Dan Tae, gotta be the move evil character I’ve ever watched.

:mjlol:

Fell off of Vincenzo. Checking out W- Two Worlds & waiting for Love & Divorce to come back.