Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
S3 of Penthouse is airing!!!

episode 1 the fukkery started from the first scene and never let up :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Daps
Oh you gonna enjoy that ride....... second best show promoted in this thread:wow:

With the best Antagonist/Villain:blessed:

What's the best then.

I'm on episode 11 of Vincenzo and really enjoying it so far , can't wait to start episode 15 which a few people in this thread has said that's when the fukkery really starts

I need a new Korean show afterwards, I've watched Itaewon Class as well which I didn't mind and have Law School also on my which list as well

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What's the best then.

I'm on episode 11 of Vincenzo and really enjoying it so far , can't wait to start episode 15 which a few people in this thread has said that's when the fukkery really starts

I need a new Korean show afterwards, I've watched Itaewon Class as well which I didn't mind and have Law School also on my which list as well

Law school is terrible, take it off your list. Characters are lifeless and story line is garbage. This is coming from someone that went to law school lol.

If you haven't seen It's Ok Not To Be Ok, highly recommend.
Stove League I think just got added to Netflix as well, fantastic (Korean Moneyball)
Lovestruck In The City is hilarious, episodes are only 30 min a pop
I see the K2 is on there as well, that's a really good espionage series
Racket Boys is still airing but good so far
Mine is still airing but the fukkery is off the charts, I enjoy rich people problems, and the family at the center of the series is filthy fukkin' rich (think 3 mansions on acres of land rich for the entire family)
Run On was dank
Vagabond was full of fukkery (and I'm a Suzy Bae stan for life)
Extracurricular was real good as well (same step son from Itaewon Class)
Graceful Friends was full of fukkery as well (Think American Pie, but really dark)
Tunnel is also gas
Hospital Playlist was really good as well, typical all the homies become doctors and work in the same hospital and the fukkery they get into. S2 is on the way.
Start Up was aite as well, worth watching because I'm a Suzy Bae stan.
Uncanny Counter was dank (S2 on the way as well)
Bad Guys is also awesome (don't bother with Vile City though, it was trash)
Sisyphus I thought was pretty good, I know some in here didn't like it much.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What's the best then.

My personal best is Stranger S1.

But if you want fukkery I strongly recommend Vagabond. You don't have to wait for multiple episodes either. It's action and mofos with no fukkin' chill from episode one to finale. :wow:

Daps
Law school is terrible, take it off your list. Characters are lifeless and story line is garbage. This is coming from someone that went to law school lol.

Oh you've really disappointed me with that . Things to do with law and court room drama I normally really enjoy so I was looking forward to that,. It's my dream job to be a lawyer. Defence lawyer I would want to be, but I'm useless at arguing things and not that good at explaining and getting my point across so people would take what I'm saying and the main thing I'm not intelligent enough to be a lawyer .

Fair play for going to law school though

Thank you for the recommendations though, I will look into them

Is start up like the American Startup ?
I watched that from people recommending it in one of the other threads and thought that was good

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh you've really disappointed me with that . Things to do with law and court room drama I normally really enjoy so I was looking forward to that,. It's my dream job to be a lawyer. Defence lawyer I would want to be, but I'm useless at arguing things and not that good at explaining and getting my point across so people would take what I'm saying and the main thing I'm not intelligent enough to be a lawyer .

I watched that from people recommending it in one of the other threads and thought that was good

Stranger S1 should really be up your alley then. :mjlit:

Well, maybe... Stranger is about prosecutors and cops.

Daps
Stranger S1 should really be up your alley then. :mjlit:

Well, maybe... Stranger is about prosecutors and cops.
Thank you, just put it on my wish list
It's about murder which is another thing I'm really interested in as I read alot of books about murder and serial killers

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas

There's no level of intelligence required to be a lawyer. I'm pretty dumb myself and do ok. Granted going to law school here in the states is different from South Korea, but in the end it was just really awful lol.

Never seen the American Start-Up so I can't comment to that.