Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Law school on Netflix is fire

:wow:

Korean cinematography is something else.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:hhh:
Law school on Netflix is fire

:wow:

Korean cinematography is something else.
Enjoy watching absolute garbage. I’d rather watch the first 15 episodes of Vincenzo than that utter bullshyt. Had to leave you neg rep for this. Sorry.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:
Enjoy watching absolute garbage. I’d rather watch the first 15 episodes of Vincenzo than that utter bullshyt. Had to leave you neg rep for this. Sorry.

:russ:

It's a nice mystery drama, the fantasy is cranked up. If you ain't like it that's that.

:manny:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas

It's a nice mystery drama, the fantasy is cranked up. If you ain't like it that's that.

:manny:
Lol I'll + rep u back. Sorry drunk me gets angry when people watch garbage k dramas (Also a lawyer, so drunk lawyer gets extra angry :russ:)

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Flower of Evil is too dope brehs

I had really high hopes for this (I enjoyed the main actor in Lawless Lawyer) but it was just...idk, bleh? May have to go back and give it another go. The synopsis sounded dank as hell. Just felt poorly executed.

First episode of Hospital Playlist S2 was kind of slow, but that's how the show started off. Bummed it's only 1 episode a week (Like Penthouse Season 3).

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The murder mystery in the first 5 or 6 episodes ain't too bad but it falls off dramatically once that story line is settled....

I finished up the 5th episode and saw that there are 16 episodes total. I'm going to finish up this arc and call it with this series. There are 3 possible storylines i can see developing from where I'm at, and I'm not interested in them.

6 or 7 hours of good entertainment though, no regrets.

A shame that Korea has better shows than Japan, gonna find a good one tonight.

:sadcam:
Lol I'll + rep u back. Sorry drunk me gets angry when people watch garbage k dramas (Also a lawyer, so drunk lawyer gets extra angry :russ:)

I was laughing at your rep comment, it's all good breh. I have to turn off my brain when seeing journalists or scientists in shows, so embarrassing sometimes.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I finished up the 5th episode and saw that there are 16 episodes total. I'm going to finish up this arc and call it with this series. There are 3 possible storylines i can see developing from where I'm at, and I'm not interested in them.

6 or 7 hours of good entertainment though, no regrets.

A shame that Korea has better shows than Japan, gonna find a good one tonight.

:sadcam:

I was laughing at your rep comment, it's all good breh. I have to turn off my brain when seeing journalists or scientists in shows, so embarrassing sometimes.

i used to watch a lot of J Dramas back in high school. It’s been 10+ years since I’ve seen a J Drama.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A shame that Korea has better shows than Japan, gonna find a good one tonight

i used to watch a lot of J Dramas back in high school. It’s been 10+ years since I’ve seen a J Drama.

If y'all haven't seen them yet I'm vouching for:

Alice In Borderland
The Naked Director
Million Yen Women
Giri/Haji (J-drama/British drama)

Heard good things about live-action Erased but I haven't gotten to it yet.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Alice In Borderland
The Naked Director
Million Yen Women

I liked Alice in Borderland, reminds me of Liar Game and then I realized it is also from a manga.

Giri/Haji was too long, the characterization was well done but it seemed like every episode they broke in universe rules and forgot that they did.

I'll check the other two you recommend or re-watch Beautiful Neighbor with Nakama Yukie.

:noah:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Alice In Borderland
The Naked Director
Million Yen Women

naked director s2 drops next week!!
Giri/Haji was amazing. Hope for a second season!!

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
6 episodes in on Beyond Evil & show is pifff

I noticed the main actor from somewhere else before & it’s from films that introduced me to Korean cinema back in the mid 2000s (Save The Green Planet & Welcome to Dongmakgol)

He’s acting his ass off in this too