Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished up Orange Days. It started off well enough, but they didn't have enough material for an 11 episode series so they reused plot points and remixed some dialogue.

6/10

On a Shibasaki Ko kick right now so I'll finish up House on the Slope and start another one of her dramas.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Wanted to put something up on the background during work so i picked a random korean drama.

But the music drew me in and i started watching :snoop:

nikka im locked in and i dont even watch these kinds of shows

The world of the married :banderas:

Still on the first episode

peppe

Superstar
Daps
what show got you hooked?

Like i said my first one the world of the married.

It's so stupid but 2 years ago i was Ji Sun Woo :francis: then i became Yeo Da Kyeong :snoop: so even tho the story seems so far fetched i had this happen to me in real life. Got played like a damn fiddle.

I'm sitting there saying dumb bytch when i was that dumb nikka a year ago :damn:

My boy is living Son Je Hyuk life :mjlol: he is this close to loosin it all <> :mjgrin: Breh doesn't care anymore in the moment but when he get's caught he's like :francis::mjcry:

Can't even send him this show because if he watches it together with his wife she's gonna be :jbhmm::ohhh:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Wanted to put something up on the background during work so i picked a random korean drama.

But the music drew me in and i started watching :snoop:

nikka im locked in and i dont even watch these kinds of shows

The world of the married :banderas:

Still on the first episode
Ohh this isbthe remake joint of the English one, dr Forster..