Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Coming on Paramount+ on Thursday, it seems like it’s going to be the Korean version of Collateral.

Kdramas have been great since December, Platforms picking up non Rom/Com shows.

But so much on my plate with so little time,

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished Extraordinary Attorney Woo. Been a while since I watched a procedural lawyer show like this, but the positive word of mouth had me check it out. I'm glad I did as the lead actress kills the role and I really grew to enjoy the supporting cast. Episodes were long and the musical cues were overdone, but they did a good job of weaving the character stuff in with the cases.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The Glory is the GOAT drama for me. So satisfying.

My Mister was a good ride, I was hoping Mister was gonna get some p*ssy, but he was too straight-laced for all that.

I'm not really sure where to go next.

:feedme:

I know it's a movie and it's Japanese, but has anyone seen Monster? It came out in 2023 and it sounds interesting.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I know it's a movie and it's Japanese, but has anyone seen Monster? It came out in 2023 and it sounds interesting.

Heard good things about it but I missed it's theater run, I'm gonna have to wait till it hits streams.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Glory is the GOAT drama for me. So satisfying.

My Mister was a good ride, I was hoping Mister was gonna get some p*ssy, but he was too straight-laced for all that.

I'm not really sure where to go next.

:feedme:

Monster was pretty good

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

Coming on Paramount+ on Thursday, it seems like it’s going to be the Korean version of Collateral.

Kdramas have been great since December, Platforms picking up non Rom/Com shows.

But so much on my plate with so little time,

Show was fukking great... Satisfying ending as well.