Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Darn it @Jesus H. Christ you got me :mjlol::mjlol:

I was ready to harshly judge then get at you but I find myself enjoying it

You may have defeated me today but I’ll get you back if it’s the last thing I do:russ:

giphy.gif

Perfect .gif :pachaha:

Probably my favorite scene in EP 1

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
:hubie: You don't have to take my word for it, you can try watching but if you feel bored half way in just cut it off. I'm holding these spy thrillers to a higher standard.

I thought the hand to hand combat was trash, gunfights were :yawn:, doodooo CG, and outside of Woo Sheisty from Squid Games the characters were corny.

Won't say trash but expected a bit more out of it.. This is not even Berlin file levels... Good way to pass time.

About to watch spirit walker

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The first 2 episodes of Liberation Notes has dropped (makes of the K-lassic My Mister)

So who in this thread going to give it a chance & let us know :jbhmm:

Show called Our Blues (2022) just dropped too, it's staring Lee Byung-Hun (Iris, I Saw The Devil, Bittersweet Life & Joint Security Area)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The first 2 episodes of Liberation Notes has dropped (makes of the K-lassic My Mister)

So who in this thread going to give it a chance & let us know :jbhmm:

Show called Our Blues (2022) just dropped too, it's staring Lee Byung-Hun (Iris, I Saw The Devil, Bittersweet Life & Joint Security Area)

Our Blues is listed to have 20 episodes, although it could be 10 in total. Second episode is 72 mins, first is 56...

:camby:

I'll wait on a Liberation Notes review, mydramalist is a terrible website to get reviews, everything earns a 10 over there.