Thread Backfire,Mods delete asap

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
So after reading the backstory of why I’m even tagged in this thread I see that despite not really fitting the description of your rant, you seemingly were talking about me here.

Let’s get it right tho. Wether you were talking about me or not, you are passive aggressive little bytch and you just proved it. Talking shyt indirectly in subliminals while making excuses for why you won’t be direct is the definition of passive aggression.

You’re also a liar(if you’re referring to me). I don’t quite you and don’t give a fukk about you. I’ve never used the word “miscreant” or any other “highbrow” insults. I also can agree to disagree with anyone except on things that I take principled stances on, like c00ning. The only thing you got right is that I don’t dap. All that other shyt you’re talking is just evidence that I effect you in ways that you could never effect me.

:heh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
full
y'all fools gotta be stopped :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Your fakkit ass got exposed in your own thread, caught literally doing the shyt you’re whining. All losers know how to do is troll and you’re not even good at that.

I got this faggett furious :heh:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

For real tho. Unbanning him and one or two of the other good posters would definitely re-ignite the balance, humor, and distraction(from the daily ills of life), that you used to be able to rely on this forum for. And hell, if they act up again just ban them again permanently for good- no warnings no nothing. It’s literally no loss to the Coli, as it’s not like you’re rehiring employees who you might have to turn around and fire and end up costing your business money. It’s just a dope online sports forum :manny: