Thread Backfire,Mods delete asap

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
For real tho. Unbanning him and one or two of the other good posters would definitely re-ignite the balance, humor, and distraction(from the daily ills of life), that you used to be able to rely on this forum for. And hell, if they act up again just ban them again permanently for good- no warnings no nothing. It’s literally no loss to the Coli, as it’s not like you’re rehiring employees who you might have to turn around and fire and end up costing your business money. It’s just a dope online sports forum :manny:

These diaspora beefs got rid of a lot of otherwise really good contributors to this place :francis:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

Of all the posters who’ve been spaz-banned by some homotional over-reaching ass “moderator”, his ban was probably the most egregious. He gave so much good material to this site, had a run-in with some African poster during the start of the diaspora wars, and got PERMA-banned for talking sh*t about Africans. Not a mental timeout like they give repeat offenders like Nap and Louisiana Fisher(a racist and a tran/pedo troll). Considering all the sh*t-slinging that proceeded between Africans and ADOS for the next year or so, PERMA-banning BigDaddy had to be personal. And that’s my biggest problems with these jokers. The personal vendetta bullsh*t. I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again, the “MODERATORS” are the NUMBER ONE cause of the downfall of the quality of this board since the day Cook and Brooklynzson fell back. Not trolls, not imaginary “cacs”, not sh*t-posters. The downfall of this board can solely be contributed to the “moderators”.

Last edited: