LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
full
Breh WTF... :pumper2::russ::mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of that one poster who'd use "passive aggressive" in every post
:mjpls:I'm not gonna tag him cause he gonna come in cussing, telling folks to pull they skirt down, and throw a whole lot of high-brow insults like "miscreant". Dude walk into threads posting like he got off of work at Mcdonalds and gotta insult us in par or worse than his manager and customers did him.:mjlol:

If he saw this post he would call it passive aggressive and bytch made. :mjlol:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:mjpls:I'm not gonna tag him cause he gonna come in cussing, telling folks to pull they skirt down, and throw a whole lot of high-brow insults like "miscreant". Dude walk into threads posting like he got off of work at Mcdonalds and gotta insult us in par or worse than his manager and customers did him.:mjlol:

If he saw this post he would call it passive aggressive and bytch made. :mjlol:

Stop being passive aggressive and tag the faggett :mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop being passive aggressive and tag the faggett :mjlol:
I'm not being passive aggressive. I just don't feel like reading a whole paragraph about how much of a bytch I am. I've never once seen polite disagreement with that cat. It always turns into insults. And he doesn't dap, so even when you agree, his bytch ass don't spread the wealth :pacspit:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I'm not being passive aggressive. I just don't feel like reading a whole paragraph about how much of a bytch I am. I've never once seen polite disagreement with that cat. It always turns into insults. And he doesn't sap, so even when you agree, his bytch ass don't spread the wealth :pacspit:

Well just PM me his name gatdamn :what: scared ass n!gga :snoop: I got something to ask him