Thread Backfire,Mods delete asap

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Grand opening... Grand mothafukkin closing!!!! :russ:
Say bruh @Big Daddy you know you fukked up right?
full
:russ:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Good morning you salsa fried fagget

how does it feel being my personal chubby 4’11 piñata faced punching bag :mjlol: I’m never taking my foot off your neck p*ssy :ufdup:
I’ll pull on your dreads and spit in your mouth fakkit, shut up

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm not being passive aggressive. I just don't feel like reading a whole paragraph about how much of a bytch I am. I've never once seen polite disagreement with that cat. It always turns into insults. And he doesn't dap, so even when you agree, his bytch ass don't spread the wealth :pacspit:
So after reading the backstory of why I’m even tagged in this thread I see that despite not really fitting the description of your rant, you seemingly were talking about me here.

Let’s get it right tho. Wether you were talking about me or not, you are passive aggressive little bytch and you just proved it. Talking shyt indirectly in subliminals while making excuses for why you won’t be direct is the definition of passive aggression.

You’re also a liar(if you’re referring to me). I don’t quite you and don’t give a fukk about you. I’ve never used the word “miscreant” or any other “highbrow” insults. I also can agree to disagree with anyone except on things that I take principled stances on, like c00ning. The only thing you got right is that I don’t dap. All that other shyt you’re talking is just evidence that I effect you in ways that you could never effect me.