thoushallhustle= Black girl lost

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry but I have to throw a flag on the field. He said his mother could be a hoe, just as any women could be a hoe. If your mother fukked the football team in High School is she magically not a hoe because she has a kid? Does having a kid absolve a hoe from all accountability of being a hoe? It's like being a mother make you infallible, especially with black people. Say whatever you want as long as you don't say anything about someone's momma. You can love your mother all you want, but if she was a double dikk clutcher, it doesn't matter how much you respect or honor her. A hoe is a hoe.

Why are you co-signing with guys who believe it's acceptable to even use that sort of language? Regardless of your mother's past sins (which you have no control over) you still have to show respect. I'm surprised this sounds all foreign to you.. it's common sense.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why are you co-signing with guys who believe it's acceptable to even use that sort of language? Regardless of your mother's past sins (which you have no control over) you still have to show respect. I'm surprised this sounds all foreign to you.. it's common sense.

How is calling a spade a spade disrespectful? This whole concept of taking no responsibility for your actions is really annoying. This is why women shouldn't be sexually liberated because you want freedom without accountability. You're like children. You cry that you want it your way or you'll run away. Then after you're living in a tree for 3 hours and you start to get hungry again you come running right back home trying to pretend that your "liberation" didn't fail.

If you want to be a hoe, then fine. I have no issue with that. However I'll be damned if you're going to be a whore and then deny it at a later date. I don't give a fukk who it is.

How else should you word it? Say your mother got fukked by 27 dudes in a week? Society is crazy. People really want to make dumb choices and suffer zero consequences.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is calling a spade a spade disrespectful? This whole concept of taking no responsibility for your actions is really annoying. This is why women shouldn't be sexually liberated because you want freedom without accountability. You're like children. You cry that you want it your way or you'll run away. Then after your living in a tree for 3 hours and you start to get hungry again you come running right back home trying to pretend that your "liberation" didn't fail.

If you want to be a hoe, then fine. I have no issue with that. However I'll be damned if you're going to be a whore and then deny it at a later date. I don't give a fukk who it is.

How else should you word it? Say your mother got fukked by 27 dudes in a week? Society is crazy. People really want to make dumb choices and suffer zero consequences.

Your previous statement did not apply to me whatsoever. I have been celibate since the day I was born, and I don't believe in "sexual liberation" I believe in chastity, and modesty. And my mother passed those values down to me. However, I'm fully aware that not everyone in society was raised with the same values as me. So, I replied with a non-judgemental outlook.. because I believe in redemption and the lord forgives. I'm really happy that "thoushallhustle" has seen the error in her ways. I wish I spoke to her in a nicer way, but I was furious to see a woman abuse herself in the way she did. But now that's stopped... the door of forgiveness has opened.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
How is calling a spade a spade disrespectful? This whole concept of taking no responsibility for your actions is really annoying. This is why women shouldn't be sexually liberated because you want freedom without accountability. You're like children. You cry that you want it your way or you'll run away. Then after you're living in a tree for 3 hours and you start to get hungry again you come running right back home trying to pretend that your "liberation" didn't fail.

arent u a broad ****? you're breaking character and sounding like a guy right now. u fukking up.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Nah. Mist is a dude.

nikkas are so quick to call females dudes that they call a dude a female just to call him a dude. Dumbasses. :smh: All my posts I made insulting the logical inconsistencies of feminism and I'm "breaking character" all of a sudden? I swear nikkas don't even read my posts. They just see my avatar and sig and make up my personality for me without reading a word I said. :beli: If that post was me "breaking character" and sounding like a guy, does that mean I usually "sound" (how does text have a sound anyway) like a woman?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
nikkas are so quick to call females dudes that they call a dude a female just to call him a dude. Dumbasses. :smh: All my posts I made insulting the logical inconsistencies of feminism and I'm "breaking character" all of a sudden? I swear nikkas don't even read my posts. They just see my avatar and sig and make up my personality for me without reading a word I said. :beli: If that post was me "breaking character" and sounding like a guy, does that mean I usually "sound" (how does text have a sound anyway) like a woman?

You usually do sound like a woman because you're always bytching like a 9 month old pregnant woman :laff::laff:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Your previous statement did not apply to me whatsoever. I have been celibate since the day I was born, and I don't believe in "sexual liberation" I believe in chastity, and modesty. And my mother passed those values down to me. However, I'm fully aware that not everyone in society was raised with the same values as me. So, I replied with a non-judgemental outlook.. because I believe in redemption and the lord forgives. I'm really happy that "thoushallhustle" has seen the error in her ways. I wish I spoke to her in a nicer way, but I was furious to see a woman abuse herself in the way she did. But now that's stopped... the door of forgiveness has opened.

:wow: You'd better not be a troll :wow: