thoushallhustle= Black girl lost

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your previous statement did not apply to me whatsoever. I have been celibate since the day I was born, and I don't believe in "sexual liberation" I believe in chastity, and modesty. And my mother passed those values down to me. However, I'm fully aware that not everyone in society was raised with the same values as me. So, I replied with a non-judgemental outlook.. because I believe in redemption and the lord forgives. I'm really happy that "thoushallhustle" has seen the error in her ways. I wish I spoke to her in a nicer way, but I was furious to see a woman abuse herself in the way she did. But now that's stopped... the door of forgiveness has opened.

Mowgli?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Female Perspective, your absoloutley right. Thank you for those helpful words. Goodbye Coli.

:wtf:

wadetantrum3vbux.gif

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
You're right. I don't care about her. To be perfectly honest, I don't care about anyone on this forum (cept for maybe Token :shaq:). It's the internet. Should I really care?

Who me????

tumblr_lwrdxq18q21qgqce5.gif

I'm super flattered Mr. Sims. :win:

Good ol'sarcasm. :heh:

It is sarcasm, right? :secret_to:

Aye.....you gone have to start righting writing in black or grey when doing your secret :pac_haha: cus I can see them low loud and clear now.

:laff: hahahahahahaha

Nevermind. Those don't work either.

ETA: :snoop: @ "righting"......I feel so stupid.

ETA Again: :wtf: "low and clear"? I need to go to bed.

At least I'm man enough to keep my mistakes on display :jawalrus: