thoushallhustle= Black girl lost

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You know I honestly did not think it was even gonna be that big of a deal. It was just a little twerk.

:pachaha: at people calling me deep. I dont think Ive dropped any earth shattering gems on here. All I talk about is koons weed and sex

I want you so bad. we have alot in common.:noah:

Lets hook up and fukk

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
explain this to me. :dwillhuh:

http://www.the-coli.com/659668-post888.html
45560790-ae7c-e5f7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am more than certain someone has paid this "prostitute" to twerk it online, just to reinforce your misogynist view points. No lady in her right mind.. in your case, no creature (I refuse to call this thing a lady) with an ounce of respect would do such a thing. I am deeply saddened by the responses in this thread, and her other infamous thread.

Please sort yourself out, you creature.. & get off line.

How CHEAP is your dignity?

How CHEAP is your body?

The lord frowns upon your shenanigans

tumblr_m15zmaALmd1qk802j.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I am more than certain someone has paid this "prostitute" to twerk it online, just to reinforce your misogynist view points. No lady in her right mind.. in your case, no creature (I refuse to call this thing a lady) with an ounce of respect would do such a thing. I am deeply saddened by the responses in this thread, and her other infamous thread.

How CHEAP is your body?

This alias :dead:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

How CHEAP is your body?

:dead:

If this is actually a female under this alias :win:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

How CHEAP is your body?

HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

Oh shyt! Grabs popcorn

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

How CHEAP is your body?

Honestly, this just seems like blatant hate.

It's not like she's showing her face. :yeshrug:

She's just having fun. Let it go, breh. You seem real aggy.

Edit: I forgot to add:

Supercloseup.JPG

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, this just seems like blatant hate.

It's not like she's showing her face. :yeshrug:

She's just having fun. Let it go, breh. You seem real aggy.

Edit: I forgot to add:

Hate on exactly what, my brother? That she showcased her uterus to 2,000+ men. That she abused her body just for a few daps? That she brought dishonor upon her family? If that's what you call hate, then I will proudly wear the "haters" uniform.

Fun? FUN? You called that fun? Losing your dignity & reversing the evolution of mankind is not what I would call fun. I pray your future daughter indulges in this so-called behaviour and men cheer her on.. telling it, it's just fun :rudy:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Hate on exactly what, my brother? That she showcased her uterus to 2,000+ men. That she abused her body just for a few daps? That she brought dishonor upon her family? If that's what you call hate, then I will proudly wear the "haters" uniform.

Fun? FUN? You called that fun? Losing your dignity & reversing the evolution of mankind is not what I would call fun. I pray your future daughter indulges in this so-called behaviour and men cheer her on.. telling it, it's just fun :rudy:

Hm....if she's enjoying it, then it must be fun to her. Right?

If she doesn't feel like she lost any dignity, or double crossed her own moral standards, then everything is fine. Her morals aren't like yours. Most people in the world don't share the same moral slate of others. Deal with it.

You find it bad, but she doesn't. She's having fun, and you're not. You're wasting time commenting on what she's doing, instead of out there doing you.

The silly thing is, you have the option to just, flat out, ignore her. This is the internet. You don't have to click on her threads. You don't have to read her post. You'll never meet her in real life. You simply don't have to deal with her. So why comment?

Oh, right. Thats why.

:umad:

Future posting:

Without Lost black girls most of us wouldn't even be born

Our society needs sluts and whores to flourish and be successful breh

lol, nah. Not really.