thoushallhustle= Black girl lost

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without Lost black girls most of us wouldn't even be born

Our society needs sluts and whores to flourish and be successful breh

So your mother was a "lost black girl."

I'm sorry you had a rough upbringing, and feel the need to degrade women to stroke your manhood, but it doesn't have to be like that brother.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
she could be, i don't know her history i can only speak on what I know about her since my birth

:manny:

Don't put hoes on a pedestal just cause they're related to u b. All hoes are related to somebody

That was kinda deep. :lolbron: :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hm....if she's enjoying it, then it must be fun to her. Right?

If she doesn't feel like she lost any dignity, or double crossed her own moral standards, then everything is fine. Her morals aren't like yours. Most people in the world don't share the same moral slate of others. Deal with it.

You find it bad, but she doesn't. She's having fun, and you're not. You're wasting time commenting on what she's doing, instead of out there doing you.

The silly thing is, you have the option to just, flat out, ignore her. This is the internet. You don't have to click on her threads. You don't have to read her post. You'll never meet her in real life. You simply don't have to deal with her. So why comment?

Oh, right. Thats why.

You have the option to flat out ignore me too, why comment?

If you can put on your superman cape, why can't I speak my mind too? The sad truth is you're saying those things not because you care about her, or her state of mind.. but just so you can laugh with your boys.

Perhaps I could have been nicer in my delivery but my intentions are a lot purer than yours. I don't know her past, and what has led her to this, but she doesn't need the likes of you to encourage her. When you see people at a low point in life, you shouldn't grab the popcorn or cheer them on... you should lend them a hand, or at the very least be quiet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
she could be, i don't know her history i can only speak on what I know about her since my birth

Don't put hoes on a pedestal just cause they're related to u b. All hoes in existence are related to somebody

Disrespecting your mother for a few laughs? That's just sad. Something definitely went wrong in your childhood. :snoop:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Don't put hoes on a pedestal just cause they're related to u b. All hoes in existence are related to somebody

Exactly. Dudes will think it's ok to sell crack if their mommas did it. :beli:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Disrespecting your mother for a few laughs? That's just sad. Something definitely went wrong in your childhood. :snoop:

I love my mama b

damn, yal nikkas just don't know how to take it when a nikka speaks from an unbiased/existential perspective do u?

:beli:

I want to fuk the shyt out of Thoushallhustle if she'd have me.

for free tho :birdman:

bytch got a body that was made for sex, love me some Jezebels. What city/state u strip in ma?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
You have the option to flat out ignore me too, why comment?

Because I get amusement out of starting arguments on message boards.

If you can put on your superman cape, why can't I speak my mind too?

I'm not stopping you from speaking your mind. I'm just saying, yous'a hater, b. :umad:

The sad truth is you're saying those things not because you care about her, or her state of mind.. but just so you can laugh with your boys.

You're right. I don't care about her. To be perfectly honest, I don't care about anyone on this forum (cept for maybe Token :shaq:). It's the internet. Should I really care? I mean...she does drop some that exclusive piff :win:. But keeping it funky, we are all just "fonts" on a forum. Avatars on a post. Taking it any further than that is just askin for trouble.

It just seems like you're wasting energy preaching to someone online who's probably ignoring you anyways. :ld: It just would make more sense to just ignore what you don't like.

Perhaps I could have been nicer in my delivery but my intentions are a lot purer than yours. I don't know her past, and what has led her to this, but she doesn't need the likes of you to encourage her. When you see people at a low point in life, you shouldn't grab the popcorn or cheer them on... you should lend them a hand, or at the very least be quiet.

Interesting take. You look at people and just ASSUME that they are hurt. You ASSUME that something is wrong, because a person doesn't do, act, or view things the way you do. She could be perfectly happy being herself.

shyt, she could just be a good as troll, enjoying the reactions she gets. She could be one of these coli nikkas girlfriend. That nikka prolly using her to get ammo from these nikkas for war time.

Breh, get off your high horse and pass this big "fukk you" to your morals. They don't mean shyt to anyone but yourself.

You wanna help people so bad, go to Africa and help feed some hungry children, or some shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
love my mama b

damn, yal nikkas just don't know how to take it when a nikka speaks from an unbiased/existential perspective do u?

Well, if you are speaking from an unbiased perspective but in return causing disrespect to your mother, I think you should re-evaluate your perspective to perserve her honor.

I'd be heartbroken if my son thought it was funny to insinuate I was a morally corrupt woman. I'm new to this site, but I'm quickly learning that disrespecting females is the norm...with no exception given to mothers.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm in my early twenties.. and can't fathom somebody my age or older speaking this way. Is this a website for teens/boys going through puberty?

It's great that you love your mother. Please remember that when speaking/typing next time.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Because I get amusement out of starting arguments on message boards.

I'm not stopping you from speaking your mind. I'm just saying, yous'a hater, b. :umad:

You're right. I don't care about her. To be perfectly honest, I don't care about anyone on this forum (cept for maybe Token :shaq:). It's the internet. Should I really care? I mean...she does drop some that exclusive piff :win:. But keeping it funky, we are all just "fonts" on a forum. Avatars on a post. Taking it any further than that is just askin for trouble.

It just seems like you're wasting energy preaching to someone online who's probably ignoring you anyways. :ld: It just would make more sense to just ignore what you don't like.

Interesting take. You look at people and just ASSUME that they are hurt. You ASSUME that something is wrong, because a person doesn't do, act, or view things the way you do. She could be perfectly happy being herself.

shyt, she could just be a good as troll, enjoying the reactions she gets. She could be one of these coli nikkas girlfriend. That nikka prolly using her to get ammo from these nikkas for war time.

Breh, get off your high horse and pass this big "fukk you" to your morals. They don't mean shyt to anyone but yourself.

You wanna help people so bad, go to Africa and help feed some hungry children, or some shyt.

why u even responding to this bytch? I don't acknowledge hoes who keep their legs closed b, notice how I'm ignoring whatever reply she just typed? Her responses just look like a block of text to me. Won't even bother reading it. If she wants us to really pay her attention she should probably show her titties or GTFOH

:yeshrug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Well, if you are speaking from an unbiased perspective but in return causing disrespect to your mother, I think you should re-evaluate your perspective to perserve her honor.

I'd be heartbroken if my son thought it was funny to insinuate I was a morally corrupt woman. I'm new to this site, but I'm quickly learning that disrespecting females is the norm...with no exception given to mothers.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm in my early twenties.. and can't fathom somebody my age or older speaking this way. Is this a website for teens/boys going through puberty?

It's great that you love your mother. Please remember that when speaking/typing next time.
Sorry but I have to throw a flag on the field. He said his mother could be a hoe, just as any women could be a hoe. If your mother fukked the football team in High School is she magically not a hoe because she has a kid? Does having a kid absolve a hoe from all accountability of being a hoe? It's like being a mother make you infallible, especially with black people. Say whatever you want as long as you don't say anything about someone's momma. You can love your mother all you want, but if she was a double dikk clutcher, it doesn't matter how much you respect or honor her. A hoe is a hoe.

Most people are birthed by hoes. FYI.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why u even responding to this bytch? I don't acknowledge hoes who keep their legs closed b, notice how I'm ignoring whatever reply she just typed? Her responses just look like a block of text to me. Won't even bother reading it. If she wants us to really pay her attention she should probably show her titties or GTFOH

A "hoe" that keeps her legs closed? lol, what an oxymoron.

Listen kid, (because clearly you're a kid) go back to school and lay off the drugs. And whilst you're at it, go learn some etiquette. :beli:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

:yeshrug:

Good ol'Chan logic. :jawalrus:

I enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing, sometimes, breh. :stylin: