thoushallhustle= Black girl lost

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
It's hard to read her more serious posts without thinking about how her nude body has been exposed on here. But hey, if it wasn't us it'd be somebody, right? :manny:

I think it says a lot about the maturity of this place that she can even post normally at all after making her entrance via showing ass. I think on the old board she would have been run off already by desperate simps.

You know I honestly did not think it was even gonna be that big of a deal. It was just a little twerk.

:pachaha: at people calling me deep. I dont think Ive dropped any earth shattering gems on here. All I talk about is koons weed and sex

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
You know I honestly did not think it was even gonna be that big of a deal. It was just a little twerk.

:pachaha: at people calling me deep. I dont think Ive dropped any earth shattering gems on here. All I talk about is koons weed and sex

true dat

so when u gone let a nikka come thru and make that p*ssy fart :jawalrus:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Me neither.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
The fukk is wrong with you dudes? I'm starting to think a few of yall niccas want to make this a "boys only" treehouse or some shyt. As soon as a bytch comes through that is fairly decent niccas start going in. I have seen it happen on the other site and niccas bringing that same shyt over here.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The fukk is wrong with you dudes? I'm starting to think a few of yall niccas want to make this a "boys only" treehouse or some shyt. As soon as a bytch comes through that is fairly decent niccas start going in. I have seen it happen on the other site and niccas bringing that same shyt over here.

:laff:

69157.jpg