Those in the six figure club....

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I’ve made 60k a year, I’ve made 100k a year, I’ve made 300k a year, I’ve made 500k a year.

So again, What the fucck are you trying to do that you wouldn’t be able to comfortably do on 100-200k a year?
You can FIRE much faster and more comfortably.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're under $10 million in assets, you are in no way shape or fukking form in a position for money to be "no worry".

$100k?
$200k?
$300k?
:pachaha:
All of these salaries aren't special if they aren't being turned into WEALTH.

$80k IMO in about the absolute minimum to work towards ~$1 million inside of 15 years.

If you don't make $200k, that's okay, save, invest, build your assets, eventually your total
income across Retirement Accounts, Brokerage, Any properties you own and other non-normal/a-typical investment
strategies WILL bring you to $200k+.

If you earn $200k from a W2 congrats, you're a part of the 6% of Black people who do so.
If you don't, don't buy that shyt from anybody telling you, you're "broke".
On paper (Rental income + Salary) I make ~$130k? Maybe more?
At one point I was making > $130k without the property purely from my W2.
What got me over the hill was saving money and leveraging up to an income producing asset.

Inside of a decade, through continued diligent saving, growing my business and focusing on managing
my debt burden. My W2 Income will likely top out (in my current field) @ $150k (a solid salary!)
but my biz income: $186,000 (prior to Taxes, Property Insurance, Property management, Mortgages etc.).

Focus on the MATH, the fukkING MATH!!!
And make that math work, NOT your salary.

Because unless you're in a F500 in middle management or a Physician or
somehow luck up into a high paying tech/finance career or you're already a successful business owner
then $100k (I'd even argue $85k) is a very fukking healthy salary as long as you aren't dumb.

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

here-we-go-joker.gif

zndE75E.gif

dpGPX6Q.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ve made 60k a year, I’ve made 100k a year, I’ve made 300k a year, I’ve made 500k a year.

So again, What the fucck are you trying to do that you wouldn’t be able to comfortably do on 100-200k a year?

Ngga, I said

if you’re under 200k 1) you aren’t in a position for money to be no object, and 2) your life experiences aren’t going to be vastly different from the next man

That’s what you highlighted and replied to. I didn’t say shyt about not being able to do things comfortably. I chose my words the exact way I wanted to.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ngga, I said

That’s what you highlighted and replied to. I didn’t say shyt about not being able to do things comfortably. I chose my words the exact way I wanted to.
You still won’t just answer the question about what you can’t do on 100-200k…

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You still won’t just answer the question about what you can’t do on 100-200k…

I never made that point so I don’t answer trick bag questions, sorry. What I can do is elaborate on the point I actually made:

1: you’re not at the point money is no object:

There’s a lot property in DC with extremely high long term and short term value to fix/flip/rent/hold whatever. It’s DC tho. Cash buyers win out. So there is a price point that not everyone can buy it cash. These are 6 figure buyers who still need financing. Whereas people who make well over “100-200k’ can buy it cash. Yea there are ways around that but you (hopefully) get the point.

There are PLENTY of such scenarios where money is an object. It all goes back to my original comment which was you might wanna expand your thinking if you think you made it and can rest at SiX FiGurEs :umad:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I never made that point so I don’t answer trick bag questions, sorry. What I can do is elaborate on the point I actually made:

1: you’re not at the point money is no object:

There’s a lot property in DC with extremely high long term and short term value to fix/flip/rent/hold whatever. It’s DC tho. Cash buyers win out. So there is a price point that not everyone can buy it cash. These are 6 figure buyers who still need financing. Whereas people who make well over “100-200k’ can buy it cash. Yea there are ways around that but you (hopefully) get the point.

There are PLENTY of such scenarios where money is an object. It all goes back to my original comment which was you might wanna expand your thinking if you think you made it and can rest at SiX FiGurEs :umad:
K

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I’m like 30k short of clearing six figures a year and don’t know if I will ever get there because I’m content where I’m at and don’t really care about climbing that much more. :yeshrug:

On the flipside I’m also 30k short of having six figures liquid and I’ll probably get there within the next 2 years. This is alot more important to me because I will be able to chill and do literally whatever I want when I have that in my pocket

Last edited: