Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If you refer to ‘6 figures’ it’s a telltale sign you need to expend your circle, expand your mindset. Whether you’re there or not

I didn’t realize this until I fw this doctor she made 500k a year. Technically the same ‘6 figures’ as someone making 100 but clearly night and day

It’s very low vibrational and lazy in this economy to simply refer to ‘six figures’. Cost of living, rent vs mortage, taxes, car payment, lifestyle, etc means you gotta make nearly 200k to really have a totally different life.

Ie Someone making 75k who pays suburbs rent vs someone making 125 paying city rent their take home pay is gonna be the same. Someone making 100k with no car payment vs someone making 160 who has a note for an Audi. Same take home pay. Plenty of other scenarios

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If you refer to ‘6 figures’ it’s a telltale sign you need to expend your circle, expand your mindset. Whether you’re there or not

I didn’t realize this until I fw this doctor she made 500k a year. Technically the same ‘6 figures’ as someone making 100 but clearly night and day

It’s very low vibrational and lazy in this economy to simply refer to ‘six figures’. Cost of living, rent vs mortage, taxes, car payment, lifestyle, etc means you gotta make nearly 200k to really have a totally different life.

Ie Someone making 75k who pays suburbs rent vs someone making 125 paying city rent their take home pay is gonna be the same. Someone making 100k with no car payment vs someone making 160 who has a note for an Audi. Same take home pay. Plenty of other scenarios

Nikka stfu

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

No you don’t. It depends on where you live.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

1:58 onwards just summed your last paragraph.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Many if not most doctors have massive student loans and have to pay for malpractice insurance. It’s all relative like you said, but doctors aren’t always living that “different“ life like some people would think.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Many if not most doctors have massive student loans and have to pay for malpractice insurance. It’s all relative like you said, but doctors aren’t always living that “different“ life like some people would think.
The first part of what you said is FACTS but if you dont think they living a different life :mjlol: They would have to be such fukk ups and multiple times over to be "strugglin" like majority.. Especially coming out of last decade, they living fukkING GOOD breh.. I dont know if you fallin for the BS sob story but its essentially like that post in tv forum where the actress was complaining after buying 3 milli dollar house.. :lolbron: