Those in the six figure club....

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No you don’t. It depends on where you live.

I said cost of living

And yes, you do. Regardless of where you live, if you’re under 200k it’s probably not worth talkin about. Some very specific exceptions—-and they really are exceptions bc people get paid lots of money to make sure salaries match COL—-but yea. Granted yes it’s a blessing and others would live to obtain ‘6 figures’, but if you’re under 200k 1) you aren’t in a position for money to be no object, and 2) your life experiences aren’t going to be vastly different from that next man

And those 2 things are what the old connotation of ‘6 figures’ meant. It no longer applies, yet people discuss it like it’s still that level of flex

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I need some motivation :blessed:

:wow:

"You gotta believe ......"

james-brown.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I said cost of living

And yes, you do. Regardless of where you live, if you’re under 200k it’s probably not worth talkin about. Some very specific exceptions, but yea. Granted yes we are blessed and others would live to obtain that, but if you’re under 200k 1) you aren’t in a position for money to be no object, and 2) your life experiences aren’t going to be vastly different from that next man

And those 2 things are what the old connotation of ‘6 figures’ meant. It no longer applies, yet people discuss it like it’s still that level of flex
Yes they are :what:

What the fucck are you trying to do that you can’t with 100-200k a year? :what:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doctors are living very different. That career pays off them loans, ain't a problem for them.

That I agree with but thats under the fukking up.. As long as they keep the income they can course correct eventually and usually their income does go up.. Majority of Americans aint even pulling in 50k, these are completely different stratospheres and different types of problems they are dealing with..

I’ll just add that when you start making good money, you see what real taxes look like. When I worked in banking I worked with a guy who was taxed more in three months than what I or many people I knew made more in a year. Things where tax planning becomes a valuable service.

People who call for a simplified tax code probably start singing a different tune when 40-50% of their earnings are taken by the government :wow: