Thor: The Dark World discussion thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I'm assuming the Aether was the red infinity stone and the Teseract the blue one. Del toro said 1 down 4 to go. The Teseract is still in Asgard. Aww hell yea Thanos is plotting.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm assuming the Aether was the red infinity stone and the Teseract the blue one. Del toro said 1 down 4 to go. The Teseract is still in Asgard. Aww hell yea Thanos is plotting.
5 to go remember the asgardians still have the space stone . He must have the power one

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm thinking the Terrasect is the Space gem, and the Either is the Power gem. Maybe the mind gem was powering Loki's staff in Avengers, and I've heard a rumor that the Reality gem might be in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mwdm8gvWBo1spk3foo3_r1_250.gif

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just saw this in 3D, was my first 3D movie (not a fan) and gotta say i liked it, its about even with the first Thor.
A couple of my thoughts

-Some of the twists were cool, but a few were predictable. Like Loki stabbing Thor and chopping his hand off. Saw that trick coming from a mile away. The ending tho with Loki on the throne had me :ohhh: . definitely caught me off guard and asking a lot of questions.

-Speaking of Loki, dude really is a great villain and character. Every scene he was in had my attention. Tom Hiddleston did a great job. One thing that Marvel did a great job with is the casting for the characters. Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, and Hiddleston all capture their character to a t. I'm still iffy about the Hulk tho. Also the secondary characters are cool too. Idris Elba and Anthony Hopkins were great.

-I agree with a few of the complaints posted here, Thor looked extra weak in a bunch of those fights and his power seemed inconsistent between movies and between scenes. One scene he arrives in the middle of a battle, everyone gets excited, and he proceeds to wreck shyt. The next scene he's struggling even with his hammer, and theres no creativity with his moves. He's kinda just tackling people and hitting them a bunch. Also the comedy was hit or miss to me. The Chris Evans cameo was great, a few of the other mid-battle jokes were wack. Also not a huge fan of the after credits scene, but i guess it sets up for the next avengers movie (idk im not a huge marvel reader).

-One minor thing i was thinking about while watching the final battle when Thor and Malekith were teleporting between worlds, they showed like about 5 worlds, and I think weve seen all them before (someone correct me if im wrong). I was hoping they would fight in maybe one of the 9 worlds we haven't seen before just for a short shot. Just thought that would be a cool to see.

-I was also wondering where the fukk SHIELD was during the whole movie too, but someone sated earlier that the next Cap movie would explain that. But i figured even if they werent around, that some type of military would make it out there. They really only sent 2 jets to take care of the situation. Wtf is the army/government/police doing in London. A bunch of aliens are running around and a giant spacecraft lands in the middle of Greenwich with a bunch of onlookers yet no one calls it in. That bothered the hell out of me.

Overall a cool flick, I give it a 7.5/10. The preview for the Captain America movie looks great and it might be one of the better Marvel flicks if not the best.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Movie was ok.

Villain was alright, the Kursed went out weak. Thor's abilities were inconsistent, they made him seem weak most of the time. All the corny jokes were not funny. Big Titty bytch needs to STFU with the lame jokes, take off her coat and run around more.

I put this above that abomination of a movie that was IronMan 3.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Saw this tonight... I liked it a lot. I agree that Thor didn't display his power as much as I'd like to see but everything else was on point. Loki is just untouchable right now. Every time he's on screen you know some piff coming. Everyone in the theater went crazy when he was making fun of Cap.

Speaking of Cap.. the Winter Soldier movie looks excellent.

Why are people discussing Kat Dennings in here? She wore a fukkin winter coat the whole movie. Not a hint of titty shown :russ:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was fukking great.. only thing I didnt like with this one is that is seemed like thor was almost powerless without his hammer.. come on brehs he blocked a punch from the hulk in avengers without no hammer and now suddenly he´s getting bytchslapped left and right