Thor: The Dark World discussion thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
barely remember this movie. all i remember about it was i left saying "why the fukk was Kat Dennings such a major character in these movies?" i mean, they gave her a friggin assistant.

i wanna watch this and the 2 Iron man sequels but can't find them anywhere for free.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@TheGodling strikes again! An undiscovered Ultron like review!
Breh, calling it better than the first Thor is the only compliment I gave this and that barely is a compliment. I have since then long admitted that this is the most forgettable movie Marvel ever put out so don't overreact.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
barely remember this movie. all i remember about it was i left saying "why the fukk was Kat Dennings such a major character in these movies?" i mean, they gave her a friggin assistant.

i wanna watch this and the 2 Iron man sequels but can't find them anywhere for free.
What? Just go to a streaming site

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Breh, calling it better than the first Thor is the only compliment I gave this and that barely is a compliment. I have since then long admitted that this is the most forgettable movie Marvel ever put out so don't overreact.
But you also pre-emptively shyt on Guardians which despite what you say is still top 5 MCU

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This is the worst MCU movie. The overall tone is just blah.

It is crazy seeing all the love in this thread though, might check it out one more time.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Damn, you guys are sure overrating mediocrity. This movie was a 1 time view then it's straight to the bushes. Aside from the Collector ending and Loki, this movie was lukewarm. The villains were weak and uninteresting while the script and dialogue were meh.

Movie is in the bottom when it comes to Marvel and superhero movies. :camby:

:russ:

The marvel Stan playbook for 10 years :banderas: still happening today

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What? Just go to a streaming site
i mean, i could watch a torrent or something, but everything else is easy to find on cable or netflix. ironman is on prime, but the sequels aren't.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i mean, i could watch a torrent or something, but everything else is easy to find on cable or netflix. ironman is on prime, but the sequels aren't.
Sure...whatever floats your boat...so I watched this last night. The Jane Foster friend had alot of one liners...the Loki push continued....Natalie Portman is always on point. Villains weren't much.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:russ: at all the glowing reviews. Even myself at the time was like :ehh:
Maybe we are marvel fan boys

Went back and watched Guardians 1, :scust:break dance for a climatic battle?
Still like Iron Man 2 for some reason though.