Thor: The Dark World discussion thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
:russ: why did u have to prefix it as "cinematic" loki? aint a fan of the character in comics/cartoon?
I said it because the actor of Loki is the shyt, he pretty much is making Loki one of my fav villains ever.....I'm a fan of the comics, but I'm not a expert, I've only read one Loki center story

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I haven't watched this movie, yet. But I noticed that 1 of the writers of "Thor: The Dark World" is Christoper Yost. He's 1 of the main writers & story editor on "X-Men: Evolution", "Wolverine and the X-Men", "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes", & some of the other 2000's animated Marvel TV shows and Marvel direct to Blu-ray/DVD animated films.

I remember reading a few years ago that Marvel is allowing writers & producers on their animated TV shows and direct to Blu-ray/DVD animated films to enter a "Marvel Feature Film Writers Program". Glad it worked out for him. But, it's been horrible for Marvel Animation fans with the crap they have on the air now.

If WB/DC Comics are serious about the doing it big with a shared movie universe like Marvel, they need start a similar Feature Film Writers Program. They have too much talent who worked or are currently working on "DC Universe Animated Original Movies", "DCAU/Timmverse" & "Young Justice"

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I haven't watched this movie, yet. But I noticed that 1 of the writers of "Thor: The Dark World" is Christoper Yost. He's 1 of the main writers & story editor on "X-Men: Evolution", "Wolverine and the X-Men", "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes", & some of the other 2000's animated Marvel TV shows and Marvel direct to Blu-ray/DVD animated films.

I remember reading a few years ago that Marvel is allowing writers & producers on their animated TV shows and direct to Blu-ray/DVD animated films to enter a "Marvel Feature Film Writers Program". Glad it worked out for him. But, it's been horrible for Marvel Animation fans with the crap they have on the air now.

If WB/DC Comics are serious about the doing it big with a shared movie universe like Marvel, they need start a similar Feature Film Writers Program. They have too much talent who worked or are currently working on "DC Universe Animated Original Movies", "DCAU/Timmverse" & "Young Justice"
Yost is a great writer

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw this yesterday. Ya'll are bugging if you didn't enjoy this movie.

Nothing spectacular, but it was entertaining. What I like about Marvel Studios movies is that they really are like comic books that are live action.

Some funny moments and some good action. It was never dull. It will have good replay value once it hits blu ray.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Thor aint my favorite avenger right now, that goes to my nicca cap :salute: ......since hulk aint gettin no movie :demonic:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Loki was so GOAT in this film :banderas:

he was the only reason I saw this :ehh:

once he was gone, I was ready to leave the theatre........can someone explain the end to me though? Loki is back? :ohhh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Saw this yesterday, thought it was great. Main issues was Thor seemed to weak. Loki was great again. I could careless about Jane Foster, but Natalie Portman just does something for me.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Loki was so GOAT in this film :banderas:

he was the only reason I saw this :ehh:

once he was gone, I was ready to leave the theatre........can someone explain the end to me though? Loki is back? :ohhh:

Loki survived and has apparently done something to Odin (Anthony Hopkins said that Odin is dead but who can really tell :yeshrug:). Meanwhile, one of the infinity gems (which is apart of the Infinity Gauntlet) was given to The Collector who may secretly be in cahoots with Thanos. I guess we'll find out in Guardians of the Galaxy.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sif >>>>>>Jane .
Thor dw is above part 1 because we get more Asgard and heimdall did his thing ... Loki was great as usual and his chemistry with Thor was top notch . The winter soldier looks amazing can't wait for that

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Saw this yesterday, thought it was great. Main issues was Thor seemed to weak. Loki was great again. I could careless about Jane Foster, but Natalie Portman just does something for me.
her face right not body, surely :scusthov:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sif >>>>>>Jane .
Thor dw is above part 1 because we get more Asgard and heimdall did his thing ... Loki was great as usual and his chemistry with Thor was top notch . The winter soldier looks amazing can't wait for that

Yo that winter soldier looks AWESOME

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo that winter soldier looks AWESOME
Did you peep how they got crossbones in the trailer ? Nicca a shield agent. Chris Evans definitely got the all American never give up captain America vibe down he killed as the human torch and now as cap