Zenn-La
tumblr_ozl41rf7KY1si9ssqo1_1280.jpg

Yikes

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
All I know is Thor is garbage. Movie was so "try hard". Wanted to give it a chance but maybe it's not made for me. The cacausians in the audience couldn't stop laughing and cheering though so maybe I'm just out of touch:yeshrug:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
giphy.gif

hate it had to be you breh, shyt ain't lookin to hot for team jl.

505563f3a9a30cfdd076cf4ebeb960db.jpg

At this point, I'm confused as to what world I'm even living in. This must be how it feels to get old. Society done just past me by. I'm over here reminiscing to the time when a JL movie would have crushed Thor when I made this bet but undoubtedly people would rather see him today. Even if it has legs and I end up winning the next two parts of the bet it's still an L to me.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
505563f3a9a30cfdd076cf4ebeb960db.jpg

At this point, I'm confused as to what world I'm even living in. This must be how it feels to get old. Society done just past me by. I'm over here reminiscing to the time when a JL movie would have crushed Thor when I made this bet but undoubtedly people would rather see him today. Even if it has legs and I end up winning the next two parts of the bet it's still an L to me.
Lol I wasn’t gonna let them ban you, just wanted one of you dc stans to back up all that tlk and feel embarrassed when thor beat jl. It’s all good fam us marvel guys show mercy, go see both movies and enjoy :smile:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Lol I wasn’t gonna let them ban you, just wanted one of you dc stans to back up all that tlk and feel embarrassed when thor beat jl. It’s all good fam us marvel guys show mercy, go see both movies and enjoy :smile:

Yeah, man same here. These movies ain't that serious to have someone banned over...but yeah, this some humble pie Marvel done served up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the part that's bolded is a lie that needs to stop....thor is not a B character in marvel....i know it sounds good to say that to try to bump his success up higher, but he's not...he's a A character...along with spidey, hulk, the xmen, and the avengers (as a whole)....they've always been A characters...
Thor is an A lister in Marvel but mainstream wise? He was never, ever anywhere near as big as the X men, Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Come on breh compared to Bats and Supes he was a step below. The only Marvel characters up there prior to the MCU were Hulk, Spidey and maybe Wolverine, not even the entire X-Men team.
The X men were bigger than Batman in the 90s and carried Marvel more than Spider man and anyone else the whole 80s/90s. Chris Clademont's X men outsold every major Superman/Batman story of that timeframe...Batman getting his back broke in Knightfall...Death of Superman...all of it. So it's really Hulk has been behind the X family for at least 30 years now.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The X men were bigger than Batman in the 90s and carried Marvel more than Spider man and anyone else the whole 80s/90s. Chris Clademont's X men outsold every major Superman/Batman story of that timeframe...Batman getting his back broke in Knightfall...Death of Superman...all of it. So it's really Hulk has been behind the X family for at least 30 years now.
OK valid point. But Batman has been around since like 1940. You are talking about two decades. And Michael Keaton's Batman was killing the cinema in the 90s as well as having a popular cartoon while the X-Men was just a cartoon.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
OK valid point. But Batman has been around since like 1940. You are talking about two decades. And Michael Keaton's Batman was killing the cinema in the 90s as well as having a popular cartoon while the X-Men was just a cartoon.
Sure but recently it was no contest for the duration of our generation.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Seen both...both was trash...Thor was tryna ride the guardians of the galaxy wave so I won't even speak on that...I'm waaaaaaay more disappointed in justice league...as a nikka who watched the cartoons on toonami way back in 2002, I was hyped for this movie...I wanted to like it :to: but the movie was wack for the same reason all the other superhero movies are wack: THE VILLAIN WAS A fukkING JOKE...steppenwolf was weak as fukk :flabbynsick: has an axe that can shatter the ground but magically can't even put a scrape on wonder women after hitting her 10 times :heh:...are the producers scared to have real villains? The last one who was credible was loki and look how they made him go soft like seeing a fat girl naked...