• Total voters

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
RXyxa_s-200x150.gif

:mjgrin:
no, it doesnt....i never said they were equal, i just said he was an A character....but using your ex of numbers: 100 is an A, but so is 99....not equal, but still the same letter grade....
Be real, that is a disingenuous comparison. Thor was not one point behind them. Superman and Batman sell more merch always historically, have had numerous TV shows and movie franchises based on them, multiple comic book titles release simultaneously and have been around 30 years longer. Thor has had a comic book maaybe a couple of spinoffs but like nothing compared to Supes/Bats, one cartoon I think and 1 live action TV appearance, not even his own show. But they are both A list?! I don't see it, sorry. :manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I have a solution that I think yall both can agree on to put an end to this squabble.

Cuz when I think about it, yall both are right on some MGS shyt (my telltale...... see where this is going):troll:

So its like this:pachaha:

Thor actually IS an A level character... so you're right @lutha :mjgrin:
But Thor is also a level below the DC trinity 3 so you're right too @jayshiggs :lolbron:

Its because in reality..... the DC Trinity 3 are S CLASS level super heros!!:skip:

So essentially some A level characters are taking out some S level characters on the big screen right now.... similar to say a team of Jordan, Magic, and Bird losing and getting their ass whooped by a team with John Wall and Blake Griffin:mjlol:

Martha

you moved them to a whole other level lol....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:

Be real, that is a disingenuous comparison. Thor was not one point behind them. Superman and Batman sell more merch always historically, have had numerous TV shows and movie franchises based on them, multiple comic book titles release simultaneously and have been around 30 years longer. Thor has had a comic book maaybe a couple of spinoffs but like nothing compared to Supes/Bats, one cartoon I think and 1 live action TV appearance, not even his own show. But they are both A list?! I don't see it, sorry. :manny:

i am being real and i didnt compare them...i never said thor was equal to nor on the same level as 3 of the most recognizable characters ever, you did trying to prove he isnt an A lister...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you moved them to a whole other level lol....

I mean but did I though?:russ:

were any lies really told?:lolbron:

S Class is a real level and I foreshadowed it with my MGS reference

giphy.gif

Both of you are right... you have to agree with that.... Thor's A level... but not quite on Sup, Bat, and WW level.... they exceeded that level and were on a pedestal with a small few others to theirselves:lolbron:

So I'm agreeing with you and backing you up my friend:mjgrin:

Martha

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Both of you are right... you have to agree with that.... Thor's A level... but not quite on Sup, Bat, and WW level.... they exceeded that level and were on a pedestal with a small few others to theirselves:lolbron:

Martha

the bold is all i was saying....anyway, lol yea, i know and saw what you did....good shyt brotha...:cheers:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i am being real and i didnt compare them...i never said thor was equal to nor on the same level as 3 of the most recognizable characters ever, you did trying to prove he isnt an A lister...
Im just trying to make sense of the scale/standard we are both trying to define in this super hero shyt.. I just disagree, no one is 'right' we just have opposing opinions which is fine. I appreciate the discussion.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
a niche character?...lol ok, yall can have it...
MArvel Thor was only known by comic book fans for real.
You old mom and pop walking down the street might have heard of mythological Thor, but the comic nah, but everybody in the US knows who Superman and Batman are. Every single one, to try to claim Thor is on the same level as Superman and Batman is foolish, that are you are retarded and don't know any better

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just trying to make sense of the scale/standard we are both trying to define in this super hero shyt.. I just disagree, no one is 'right' we just have opposing opinions which is fine. I appreciate the discussion.

same here :handshake:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MArvel Thor was only known by comic book fans for real.
You old mom and pop walking down the street might have heard of mythological Thor, but the comic nah, but everybody in the US knows who Superman and Batman are. Every single one, to try to claim Thor is on the same level as Superman and Batman is foolish, that are you are retarded and don't know any better

you need to re-read the convo, i never did.....but since you wanna go with insults, no convo will be had.....have a good one....

parallax

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

Martha

if wonder woman is s class, then the hulk would be too, right?