• Justice League

Votes: 76 43.9%

• Total voters

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
naw naw naw dnt jump ship and switch yo votes now u goobers, eat that humble pie :shaq:

:mjlol:at it only being a 3 vote difference this morning. Brehs done pulled a Homer Simpson this weekend.

23755243_10105629129516215_6259122897582562677_n.jpg

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I stick with my opinion after seeing both. Justice league was better, Thor sold more.

I think you're probably right, but look at what you're comparing.

A Marvel "B" (maybe even a "C") hero movie, albeit with an "A" hero assist from Hulk, and a "C" hero appearance from Strange. vs. DC's magnum opus. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman. Plus their "B" and "C" stars. The very fact that you can even compare these two movies is an L for DC.:francis:

And Thor is outselling JL on top of it all.:francis:

Comic book fans deserve better.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I really enjoyed Thor:Ragnorak.

Maybe this has been said before but has it been considered that pop culture trend in this era is just established that the "cool thing" to do is just to have the opinion that a DC movie is expected to be "bad and terrible until it proves itself good" and Marvel is the pop culture darling that is expected to be "good and has to really fukk something up to make peopel hate it."?

I mean, from the start w/ Man of Steel - which, for a superhero movie, was actually pretty fukking amazing and deep - it was already "hate on sight" for DC universe movies in social media.

Disclaimer - I've seen every marvel/dc movie from last decade except for the recent Justice League.

Daps
Reppin
I mean, from the start w/ Man of Steel - which, for a superhero movie, was actually pretty fukking amazing and deep - it was already "hate on sight" for DC universe movies in social media.

no it really wasn't. Only nerds seem to love that movie. And the ratings it got by fans and critics reflect how bad it was.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Maybe this has been said before but has it been considered that pop culture trend in this era is just established that the "cool thing" to do is just to have the opinion that a DC movie is expected to be "bad and terrible until it proves itself good" and Marvel is the pop culture darling that is expected to be "good and has to really fukk something up to make peopel hate it."?

Disclaimer - I've seen every marvel/dc movie from last decade except for the recent Justice League.
Nah that's way too fanboyish

It's not that deep to the general viewing public

Personally I didn't enjoy man of steel and haven't enjoyed a superman flick but I kept going back for more :snoop:

I was legit mad when I watched Batman vs Superman. I didnt think that could stink. DC also botched green lantern. They have created this atmosphere of failure around them.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man of Steel wasn't deep. I think people see "real world" and "current politics" to think deep.

Zod was the best part of MoS,

Coolin'

All Star
Daps

I've gotta disagree with you. From what I remember, MoS - even though it was boring af - had a somewhat okay reception...compared to the other DECU films, excluding WW, at least.

For me, though, BvS and SS killed the universe for me. Those films were absolute garbage.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thor 1 did $449M
Thor 2 did $664M
Thor 3 did $835M and counting

Thats a hell of a progression

Let me repeat..... Thor 2 did $664M..... if JL dont surpass Thor 2.... the main movie DC stans love to clown as trash....

:huhldup:To all the people that was clowning Thor in this thread or the many posters throughout the last few years thats been shytting on the Thor trilogy

Then...

giphy.gif

Martha